My First Video'd Race

jam2u

Established Member
We were racing on a state highway, right outside of town and I had a jammer in the Mustang, and a Cherokee with scanner was following. We got four units dispatched so we split! As for the antenna on the back of my Mustang - it's a 2m antenna.

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by jam2u
We were racing on a state highway, right outside of town and I had a jammer in the Mustang, and a Cherokee with scanner was following. We got four units dispatched so we split! As for the antenna on the back of my Mustang - it's a 2m antenna.

Smart! :rockon:

Mullet

Established Member
was that thing auto? I'm sorry but even my Taurus would rip you guys a new one. Nice editing tho, now just get some more mods on that thing.

1994ta

I don't know whats worse... the fact that you're modded GT almost got beat by an almost stock stratus? Or the fact that the almost stock stratus had pillar gauges... :lol:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Originally posted by lt1jade
I don't know whats worse... the fact that you're modded GT almost got beat by an almost stock stratus? Or the fact that the almost stock stratus had pillar gauges... :lol:
rewatched the vid, stratus had guages.... hahahahahaha....

04HillzGT

Established Member
could you guys have found a busier road to race on come on man with all those cars around not feelin it nice vid but that's definitely the time or place btw that dodge hung with you surprisingly well I'm assuming it's an Auto GT

Users who are viewing this thread