My First Video'd Race

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
So the guy makes a vid for people to see and some of you make fun of him for his car being slow? Damn. Pricks.

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
I agree with Micool. Compliment the guy don't rag on what he drives, not everyone can afford to own the likes of an '03. Nice vid jam, looking forward to more. :beer:

02collector

Established Member
Yeah!!! Not too long ago I can remember thinking that those older mustang were bad a##. Boy have times changed in my few years being around. Praise to 03+ cobra's. Gotta love em

mwaull

SVT VENM
Established Member
damn that makes me realize how fast my car really is . . . haha YOU NEED GEARS BAD! put some 4.30s in that auto

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
Originally posted by lt1jade
I don't know whats worse... the fact that you're modded GT almost got beat by an almost stock stratus? Or the fact that the almost stock stratus had pillar gauges... :lol:

:lol1: :lol1:

You forgot about the 0.5 sec burnout at the light. :p

flipped

Established Member
I thought that vid sucked asst the dood in the mustang looked like a geek...plus both cars were slow...you suck:kaboom:

Davechapelsvt

Established Member
stratuses are slow as hell.. we are talking 15 seconds in the quarter here.. Those cars are wicked slow.. you boys ever race for money?:)

Davechapelsvt

Established Member
man i bet that vert is a 15 second car lol thats ****ing terrible.. why would anyone buy and automatic convertable! and then try and race it!

As far as after market gauges for a stock STRATUS.. thats rice YO! get them when you NEED them haha:loser:

Last edited:

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
Originally posted by Davechapelsvt
man i bet that vert is a 15 second car lol thats ****ing terrible.. why would anyone buy and automatic convertable! and then try and race it!

As far as after market gauges for a stock STRATUS.. thats rice YO! get them when you NEED them haha:loser:

HAHAHA :lol1: :lol1:

Brantner

Established Member
Originally posted by jasonc32amg
man those were some 15 second hooligans... :kaboom:

:lol:

I still like the video.....

so let me get this strait, you had a cheroke behind you with a scanner who was watching out for you? that is tight if that's the case.

and broad daylight with like 500 cars around isnt so cool... none the less it was a cool video:beer:

jam2u

Established Member
Sorry that my 220 hp (if that) GT doesn't hold a candle to a 400 hp Cobra!!! The road we were on is dead all day long, but the intersection has a ton of traffic on the cross street, so it falsely appeared busy. We had a 4.0L Cherokee chasing that was monitoring local PD and Sheriffs frequencies. As for the 1/2 sec burnout...the 30+sec one didn't get recorded...probably why the police were called!!!

ScaryGT

Established Member
Originally posted by micool
So the guy makes a vid for people to see and some of you make fun of him for his car being slow? Damn. Pricks.

MiCool,

I bet that Stratus with the gauges and such could crush your stupid little slow HOMO car!

SCARY

A Fuzzy Bunny

Future Banned Member
Established Member
95 auto GT vert....the slowest V8 Mustang ever made. Nice car, but DAMN you guys are slow

Users who are viewing this thread