My First Video'd Race

rocket5979

Established Member
Hey man I got to give ya props as a fellow car enthusiast. I think that alot of you other guys lose sight of that sometimes and get into your own ego a touch much. Hell I wish I had a car like that when I was his age!

One recommendation to really wake that car up would be a Baumann stage 5 shift kit and some 4.10 gears. Two very cheap yet very very effective mods for your car. A charger would be a nice touch too, but I am guessing that your budget is limited. Good luck on the car.

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
What ever happend to the kid who started this thread, haven't heard from him lately?

Where are all the "Terminator's"? I figured at least one of them would come back to this thread to blast all the "03 haters", cause we're just jealous.
:lol:

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
ill speak...but i got nuttin but love. I think its nice to see any vid with a stang. 03's do kick ass, but i know that 6 weeks ago i did not own one, so im not about to rag someone for not having one. I like that body style anyway. James

93tealcoupe

Established Member
Originally posted by 1 BA SVT
you need gears.

You need a whole lot more than gears! :lol:

Try editing the footage next time, might help....worst video ever

You want to see a good video look for BLADES name

Dominick32

BANNED
Guys. I am an 03 cobra owner and want to hop in this thread because I know what it feels like to be slow.
I dont think its right that people shouldve made fun of this kids video and I dont think its right for the nasty fuggin comments about 03 cobra owners.

YES. I OWNED THE SLOWEST MUSTANG EVER!!
1996 Mustang GT Convertible
I had every bolt on possible and dynod 198rwhp with an autologic chip. I know how it feels to run even with a taurus. NO JOKE! haha

I saved my money and worked my ass off for years so that I can afford the car that I have today: 2003 Mustang Cobra. I am still the same person as I was with my 96GT and dont look down on anyone. I have friends with all different cars.

Just look at all the members that I am in contact with on my website. Some guys have probes, gts, cobras, vettes, etc.
I get along with everyone.

Yes there is always a cocky automobile owner out there but dont be judgmental on 03 cobra owners.

Dom

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Originally posted by Dominick32
I dont think its right for the nasty fuggin comments about 03 cobra owners.

Yes there is always a cocky automobile owner out there but dont be judgmental on 03 cobra owners.

Dom

Probably my comments your talking about.... But the way I put it, is that THE 03 OWNERS THAT DISS'D HIM (not all, cuz I luv the terminators and many of the guys that own them but some are a bunch of ****) should go buy a vette because they are so much better. I agree vid isn't the best but when people start knockin a fellow mustang (except V6's :lol: ) then they should realize they have one to.... I was 16 when I got my first stang and have owned 3 since then. It's a different type of person to buy a mustang. I believe the ones that talked shit to him saying "buy a 03" "03's are the best blah blah" "your car sucks and is slow"... they bought the car BECAUSE IT'S FAST not because it's a mustang.. Only to impress woman and their friends... Soooo they should sell their cobras and go to www.corvetteforums.com where they belong.. As far as you, you are the kinda person that should own a stang and you give props to ANYONE and ANY vehicle that deserves it! :rockon:

stangdiablo

Established Member
Originally posted by 1 BA SVT
Once again, all the 03 Cobra **** start talking about how fast their cars are and how slow everyone else's is. Pretty easy to run your dicksuckers when you have a turn-key car. Lay off the kid, he's probably in high school and can't afford to mod his car.

This forum board is supposed to be about people sharing the same passion, cars. Encourage the kid don't belittle him.

I agree :thumbsup: .....

Grow up guys, If you don't like it then shut the **** up and go do something to your car... that's what I do :p

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
I thought that was a good job of his first taped race. I liked both cars. They were safe. Gotta start somewhere! Good job guys!

Users who are viewing this thread