My 'for now' little one-v6

StangSteph

Established Member
Never posted any pics of my car so here it goes.... I got my plans for it, just need the money...sorry for any hugeness occuring.

the timeline, lol...

where and when I got the car...
100_3927.jpg

through the window of calculus class haha
100_4267.jpg

100_4422.jpg

At its first mustang week, just put on mach1 grill delete and chin spoiler the day before, thanks to the bf
100_7512.jpg

After an 'incident' i dont like to talk much about, lol...includes almost bald tires, rain, and a guardrail...
file010.jpg

^replacement bumper spray painted for a quick fix to not show the original maroon color....spray paint peeling now....

Installed springs (Tein S-Tech) and tinted the tails (VHT nite shades, plus clear coat)
IMG_4490.jpg

tails1.jpg

new shoes to go on. 18" black saleens in 265/285 Nitto nt555
wheelstires2.jpg

new front end to be painted and go on. 03/4 cobra bumper, new headerpanel, smoked/clear headlights, HIDs
IMG_0296.jpg

waiting for hood. first hood came damaged/cracked, refused delivery, hood is on backorder now....yay.... 2.5" 95r style cowl.
will be removing spoiler. Planning on finding a markviii or cobra for the 4v motor, and finding a t45 for the car. Need a daily driver for the winter before getting the motor in...so the 6 will be staying in, until I find a good cheap beater. guess it will be going through a second snowy winter before swapping the motor.
btw, I'm from South Carolina. Moved to RI a year ago

Last edited:

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Seems like a good project, I think a turbo is in order! Also take the Chevrolet sign off of the garage. lol. Anyway I like it!

StangSteph

Established Member
Haha, I got a turbo for the bf on his bday last year, hmmm...I might go S/C.

the Chevy sign is on the garage of the person we bought the car from, not ours...never lol. ford all the way

StangSteph

Established Member
oh yea. my mom's got an 89 GT, dad's got an 07 GT, sister has a 97 gt, her fiance has a 95 gt and they have an explorer when one car is off the road. my bf has his 90 notch(turbo), 87 gt vert and his 68 coupe shell (awaiting eleanor fixup). he bought me a 69 shell for my boss project. his dad has a mark viii and his mom's got a navigator which he wants to get rid of lol...
nothin but fomoco

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
oh yea. my mom's got an 89 GT, dad's got an 07 GT, sister has a 97 gt, her fiance has a 95 gt and they have an explorer when one car is off the road. my bf has his 90 notch(turbo), 87 gt vert and his 68 coupe shell (awaiting eleanor fixup). he bought me a 69 shell for my boss project. his dad has a mark viii and his mom's got a navigator which he wants to get rid of lol...
nothin but fomoco

Wow that is awesome! That is like my family, except its all my dads, we have seven mustangs... and he wants a Lincoln Mark 8. Yup Ford all the way, and that is an awesome picture looking outside at the parking lot. :beer:
Post some more pictures up after its finished... :thumbsup:

StangSteph

Established Member
lol thanks. I'll post more when I get more proud about it, lol. the front end is just yuck...but I love the rear :D
haha, i love having so many mustangs at a house, so cool

That wasnt even all the mustangs, just the ones that thought it was cool.lol. Can you tell how long of a walk we were in for? That was a fun year though

100_4826.jpg

here's a pic of our backyard before I moved, and before we sold my first car 90 lx vert 4cyl...so cute haha

100_4755.jpg

Last edited:

flattrack53

Established Member
That is pretty cool. There is a twin turbo v6 around my way and it pushes over 400rwhp..Sounds like a bag of shit but I have a video somewhere of it going mid low 11's in the 1/4

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
sweet V6!!! it is gonna look amazing whent the wheels and cobra bumper go on!

and just a thought, you might want to upgrade to a 8.8 from a GT before you swap in a T45 and the motor

Last edited:

StangSteph

Established Member
Thanks yall.
oh yea, crap...and the list gets longer. lol.

and I hate the sound of a loud v6, never putting exhaust on the car until the motor is swapped. But thats awesome pushing 400 and in the 11s, cant really complain about that hah

Users who are viewing this thread