My funny moment of the week.

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
So have you ever had one of those moments where for whatever circumstances, an ex from a few years back is for whatever reason at your house? (not kids related, thank god none of those yet)

I spare you all the details of how that part happened, but heres the funny. Shes over at my place the other night and happened to bring her latest boyfriend (shes had like 10 in the last 3 years, hooked on not being single worse than some people are on meth).

Dude shows up in a blue 08/09 lancer. He sees the GT in the driveway, and then spots the Lightning that happens to be up on jackstands and all torn apart right now.

Now I suppose my ex expected us to fight or not get along, or whatever, but instead he's asking me a zillion questions about the lightning and praising it in all its jackstand-having glory. "Man I really want one of those" "blah blah blah those things are fast blah blah blah take me for a ride in it when its fixed!"

I felt like telling him "But you're already riding in one of my toys" or something like that, but it would have probably pissed her off a little more :)

Maybe I'm sick. I thought it was funny as hell. He probably got in some trouble for sucking up to mr ex boyfriend and his disabled pickup truck lol ;)

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
That's funny. I can def see the irony and humor in your situation. I don't think I would have had the restraint that you had and not have made a smartassed comment.

lipt0n svTE

SVT ranch truck Operator
Established Member
You missed a perfect opportunity to be the funniest man alive! I wouldn't have been able to resist... I would like an alternate ending haha or maybe a story with a "pick your own destiny" good work "HANSEL"

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
Very funny story, and I think you did the right thing by not saying the whole, "ur riding in one of my toys now" shows that you have tact.

I also have a funny story that might be good for a few laughs. Few weeks ago, when the weather here was actually decent, im driving home and this Mustang GT pulls up beside me revving up and everything looking at me while he does it. Well he continues to do this for awhile until we finally hit a stoplight I look in my rearview and see a state man right behind him well I look at the guy and point back to the cop. Well the guy doesn't get what im doing and revs once more b4 the light goes green, he then precedes to peal out and the cop hits his light and pulls him over and i cruise right on by, some people right?

Users who are viewing this thread