My G/Fs fathers C5 Vette!

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
So we got a pretty sick cruise going fri night up to Hampton Beach with some friends. Little over hour ride w/ 5 cars. We had a detour though as the viper was spitting out fuel from a pinhole leak in his injector. Fixed it at a gas station lol. (We were def a hit of the town though as every car that passed reved, honked, girls yelling, cars pulling in checkin out cars like a car show etc. kinda funny) Cruise up was cool 65-70 all in line no racing just cruising.

Cars:
Me
97 Viper GTS w/ bolt ons and 200 shot (G/Fs bro)
97 Cobra Bolt ons Open track car Serious susp. (The Best handling Cobra EVER!)
01 Cobra w/ bolt ons
G/Fs fathers C5 Vette Vert w/ bolt Ons.

Ride back ended up just me and the vette as we split up. 1am open highway cruising at 60mph.. He pulls up next to me and smiles and hammers it.. I laughed cause hes a crazy prick and drop to 3rd and quickly pull ahead of him and hit 3rd and pull a good 4-5 cars on him. Repeated again with same result and then just cruised next to eachother the rest of the way. The Viper (his son my friend says his dad called and was like **** that car is fast those cars arent that fast.. "Ugh hes got a blower on it dad!.. "****" he says haha. Fun night had a few laughs and nice cruise back.

jeffs

Established Member
Sweet ride, nice to see some bolt ons and a blower on something besides an 03/04. What year was the Vette and have you ever raced a Terminator, I'd bet with your combo, you'd lay down some confused looks in the other lane, Cool year Cobra man, if I didn't end up with my Terminator, I was going to do a centrifical and full exhaust on a 96-98 Cobra myself..

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
I Lived In Hampton Beach When I Was 19-21yrs Old Great Place To Spend The Summers.oh And Nice Cobra. My Family Is From Salsbury Beach.

Zoie_daGT

Established Member
Nice runs and sounds like that cruise was a blast. Nothing beats driving down the road as a crew of V8s.

btw, where did you get that ducktail for your car. I love it.

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
im jealous, your dating a girl whos dad has a c5 vette and brother has a viper gts and yall go cruising together. can i take her from you? lol

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
im jealous, your dating a girl whos dad has a c5 vette and brother has a viper gts and yall go cruising together. can i take her from you? lol

Haha well She also has a pretty sick car.. 2000 Saab 93 Viggen Turbo Custom Stage 3 tuned by her bro who does saab tuning and performance. Porb dont know what that is hell i didnt till i met her..Most likely puts down 300 to the wheels and easily a high 13 sec car. Pulled on my G35 on the highway haha.

l_bf0ce9a612fcad1506cc6332d065e5db.jpg

Her bro also has a sick Lightning dynod 400-500 or something like that. Real nice truck. He also has 2 racing open track saabs that are right around 400hp themselves and would most likely pull on me on the highway. Her dad did some crazy shit. Old school volvo with corvette motor. Very old saab w/ built 5.0 motor w/ aftercooled vortech in it pushing 500hp. they got some sick cars comming out of that shop.

SpdPilot

Established Member
sounds like great fun

Who would think?.....Saabs? I guess there is someone who specializes in about every make. My brother does Audi's and I have a friend who does old BMW's with an old BMW 2002 that is turbo'd. Thing is fast. He wanted to race my Cobra and I thought the guy was nuts until he showed me the engine.

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
sounds like great fun

Who would think?.....Saabs? I guess there is someone who specializes in about every make. My brother does Audi's and I have a friend who does old BMW's with an old BMW 2002 that is turbo'd. Thing is fast. He wanted to race my Cobra and I thought the guy was nuts until he showed me the engine.

Ya no shit i thought the same thing when i met my girl and i was like.. Pfff saabs.. HA.. At the time i had an 04 G35 coupe and we raced on the highway and she pulled on me.. IM like WTF. haha. And shes still on her stock turbo. **** that i said cant have my girl having a faster car then me. And because work was slowing down and modding G35s is stupid expensive. Sold it and am happily spanking her in my Cobra haha. I got my hands full with her bros Saab though. those things are fast when done right.

16kOrBust

Established Member
Wow, man, that's a nice car you've got there. It would probably be a killer race if we got together since I'm making 400/367. Do you ever cruise far west of Boston or into CT? I haven't been up to Boston recently in the Z28 but maybe I'll have to plan a trip. :D

Users who are viewing this thread