My garage was showcased on HGTV

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
I wouldnt be surprised at all if he had many other cars (exotics, etc...) that he didnt want showcased on HGTV for fear of being a target for criminals. Anyone looking for a "gone in 60 seconds" type of car heist would have a perfect target.

Blk04Svt

Established Member
I have met Tom and have worked on some of his vehicles in the past. He is a really nice guy and just has way to much money. Believe it when i say you have not seen anything of importance other than his garage:rolling:

ferfont1

Established Member
He has a car collection worth $50mil that he moved a few weeks before the interview. The car on the end is the TV host's vehicle. LOL.

I made it big for all the non readers

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
He has a car collection worth $50mil that he moved a few weeks before the interview. The car on the end is the TV host's vehicle. LOL.

I made it big for all the non readers

He still sounds like a douche

Could you read that?

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Kinda what I was thinking.

Must have ran out of money building the garage and couldn't buy anything worth putting in there. Awesome garage for pointless "every day" type of cars. What a waste

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
He sounds like a super nice guy. He also sounds like a huge tool that I wouldn't be able to stand for more than 10 minutes. I was getting tired of him talking in the video.

My God that Jeep.... I guess he wanted the giant chrome tube bumper to match all his boring Harleys?

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Jealous of what? I don't care what the guy has. I have enough and that's all I care about.

But as Sunburned said he has one of those voices and tones that makes it impossible to listen to him for more than 30 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread