My Gradual Build (Quest for a Powerful Street GT500, always hungry for more)

FordTT500

I love Turbos
Established Member
I found this post today and just finished reading, What a great job of documenting and it looks absolutely amazing,

I wish we had professionals up here that we could get half as good a job. (Fort McMurray Alberta Canada)

Very nice job on all accounts, My hat is off to you Sir.
Great post OP.

Thank you. Wow you are really leaving in a place I have never heard of and (just google mapped) seems to be a really small town. If you really want things like this done to you car, you can ship it off. I had to do that for a few things.

FordTT500

I love Turbos
Established Member
478F8F96-F09B-4AC0-9AE8-40C8110E08A3_zpsb4hnetge.jpg

Its back!!!!!!

Last edited:

Jesus&Shelbys

Talk about watching something grow the thrill of waiting to see what comes next way better than watching a movie lol. Awesome build sir hopefully we will see each other in the streets of houston

Venomous 03

Established Member
Badass build man.
3 questions for you boss.
Why the switch from the 2500r pistons to diamonds?
And any problems with the heads having the valve guide cut down flush with the port?
And how do you think the block (block,crank,rods) hold up to the power your wanting to make?
Just asking because im debating between oliver and manley billet i beams and manley only rates them to about 800hp
You think the block will take the power?
Thanks

Last edited:

Bad Company

Established Member
Manley offers an H-Beam and 2 different I-Beam rods for these engines. The H-Beam and standard I-beam, along with the Pro Series I-Beam. The Pro Series I-Beam is rated by Manley to 1500Hp. Don't get the 2 I-Beam rods confused if you're planning on building big Hp

Turbo98

FR500TT
Established Member
Manley offers an H-Beam and 2 different I-Beam rods for these engines. The H-Beam and standard I-beam, along with the Pro Series I-Beam. The Pro Series I-Beam is rated by Manley to 1500Hp. Don't get the 2 I-Beam rods confused if you're planning on building big Hp
Cool. I was referring to the Pro Series. I didn't know they had another I-beam.

Users who are viewing this thread