My GT500 with new Signature Wheels SV103's

merkyworks

Established Member
With my upgrade in power I found myself needing more traction so obviously the next upgrade had to be wider wheels and tires. Not sure if I wanted to widen my SVTPP wheels or if I wanted to get aftermarket wheels I started my research. While researching I stumbled across a thread by @50 Deep talking about Signature Wheels and from that moment on I knew what wheels I was going with. I reached out to Terrance who is Signature Wheels Mustang representative and he helped me figure everything out and get the wheels on order. Fronts are 20x10 et38 with 285/35/20 tires and Rears are 20x11 et58 with 315/35/20 tires.

For anyone that isn't familiar with Signature Wheels you really should give them a look. They offer solid core (momoblock) forged wheels CNC'd and coated to basically any size and backspacing you want. Obliviously custom monoblock wheels are not new, but Signature is doing it faster (5-7 weeks) and for a lot less than the competition.

Wheels arrived on time and packaged very well.
IMG_8144.JPG
IMG_8145.JPG
IMG_8146.JPG
IMG_8147.JPG

These babies are light!
IMG_8165.jpg
Didn't weighed my SVTPP wheels but they're around 30.5lbs (front) and 32.5lbs (rear). Front diameter got larger and wider and still dropped roughly 7.5lbs, the rear was already 20" diameter but got wider and still dropped roughly 10lbs. Dropping this much rotational weight is huge, the car feels like its glued to the road and the increase in responsiveness is very noticeable.

Test fitting them on the car to make sure clearances are all good before mounting tires. Just ignore how dirty the car is, it had been raining on and off for the past 2 weeks.
IMG_8184.JPG
IMG_8183.JPG
IMG_8182.JPG
IMG_8205.JPG

Caliper clearance is nice and roomy with my 4 piston Brembo calipers and the 6 piston Brembo caliper upgrade I have planned wont be an issue either.
IMG_8186.JPG

Last edited:

merkyworks

Established Member
Got the tires mounted and 315's are nice and meaty :D.
IMG_8247.JPG

The finish on the wheels is just amazing, these images really don't do them justice. The color flop in different lights makes them seem like an entirely different set of wheels.
IMG_8503.JPG
IMG_8501.JPG
IMG_8511.JPG
IMG_8505.JPG
IMG_8504.JPG
IMG_8502.JPG

Overall I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out. Big thanks to @50 Deep for the great customer service and if anyone is looking at a set of Signature Wheels I would definitely say go for it!

Dinosgt

Established Member
Looks great - and congrats on the rear offset. I went through hell to get my 20x11 right and ended up at 58mm as well. Fits perfectly and no rubbing inside or out.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
@merkyworks I cannot thank you enough for trusting us with the wheels for your car. Your setup turned out amazing, and was the perfect way for us to debut a set of our wheels. Looking forward to working with future GT500 owners, and really seeing how your car looks when captured under the Texas sun by a good photographer.

When is that big brake kit going on?

Hopefully I will have my vendor account setup soon, and we can really start showing off some of our Mustang profiles

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Really nice. They look great on there.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Thick meat is in. Looks great!
With the right tire, traction problems are a thing of the past. It's nice to stab deep into it without fear of the car swapping ends.

Users who are viewing this thread