My Halloween Costume...

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
My Halloween Costume... The Joker!

I'm a huge fan of Batman and the Joker. Had done the Joker when I was a little kid with a full purple suit and hat, makeup etc... it was an amazing costume for a little kid to wear.

Well I wanted to do it again... full on. I was in Hollywood and seriously was getting hit by everyone to take a pic with them. Everyone was coming up and saying how good the costume was and how I really looked like the Joker. Some we're either startled or scared or just amazed but overall it was a huge hit!

Ended up making fake grenades inside my coat and rigged them to purple string attached to my finger. When I opened the coat and pulled the string on my finger the 4 grenades that I wrote "HA HA HA", "Vote for Harvey Dent", etc... in my coat would dangle. Also had 2 aces and 2 jokers coming out of my purple leather gloves. Even had similar socks and shoes.

Felt like I was a little kid again. These are bad camera pics, but we have a lot more that are much better. Enjoy...

JOKER-1.jpg

JOKER.jpg

Last edited:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
looks good but im sure you and a tons of other people did the same thing
They did, but only the face and no hair or outfit on most. Two others in the club did the face only w/o hair, so they looked like they were apart of my crew... :lol1: Not even close to looking like the Joker.

There was only one Joker where I was... :lol1:

People were coming up saying that they have seen some Jokers, but none like this. That was cool to hear.

Last edited:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
When I was first done up I had to run into Rite Aid and grab something. When I went in these kids looked at me like they were going to piss in their pants. They all went "oooooo Joooookerrrr... What if he was the real Jokerrrrr?" I smiled and said "I am" all evilopened the coat and and dangled the grenades. They went "He is THE JOKER RUN!!!!!" and bolted out the door. Parents were even freaked out. The cashier, manager and everyone near me in the store gave me some props and said how authentic I looked. Thanked them after I bought my deck of cards and left. They said I really did look just like him.

It was pretty satisfying and the attention increased througout the night to say the least. My girlfriend was Poison Ivy and actually made her costume... very sexy.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice job with the costume! I dressed up as a freaky looking homeless guy. Found a cool and realistic mask at Spencer's Gifts. It was so real that a cop I passed in a housing project looked at me and never flinched/smiled. Stopped by my daughter's/son-in-law's and she freaked out. LOL! The whole deal cost me a whopping $10!

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Nice job with the costume! I dressed up as a freaky looking homeless guy. Found a cool and realistic mask at Spencer's Gifts. It was so real that a cop I passed in a housing project looked at me and never flinched/smiled. Stopped by my daughter's/son-in-law's and she freaked out. LOL! The whole deal cost me a whopping $10!

:beer: nice!

:shrug: Where's the poison ivy pics?:poke:

Thanks! :beer: Here's one...
zzz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread