My heart broke when I seen the title to this story.

MachsFastr

Established Member
How on Gods green earth can people be so shitty?

http://www.13wmaz.com/news/local/sto...=90477&catid=7

Warner Robins Couple Charged With Starving Child to Death
Bernard O'Donnell Vanessa Ruffes 2 hrs ago
A Warner Robins couple faces murder and cruelty to children charges after medical crews found their 2-year-old son starved to death inside their home.

23-year-old Sade Shamon King and 25-year-old William Thomas Davis III are in the Houston County Jail without bond.

Investigators and neighbors say there are many unanswered questions about why D'Shawn Davis was isolated and neglected for nearly a year inside his Tiffany Place home.

JoAnn Smith, a neighbor, says she was shocked when the couple who lived next door were arrested Tuesday and accused of starving their son.

"Believe it or not. There's food in the back for the animals," she says, pointing to two healthy-looking pitbulls in the couple's backyard.

"The lady that lived here was very quiet, was very private," Smith says. "Her fiance did a lot of the talking. Seemed like a very nice man."

Smith says she hadn't seen the infant since the couple moved in nearly two years ago.

Police say they discovered the dead child when King called 911 Saturday and said her son wasn't breathing.

Medics say they found the boy dead on her bedroom floor, clearly malnourished. He weighed 12 pounds, 6 six ounces.

Following a news conference Tuesday, investigators showed graphic pictures of the emaciated child, but asked media not to use them. They say the child hadn't received any medical attention in the past ten months.

"It turned my stomach--some of the pictures I saw of how the child was treated," said Sheriff Cullen Talton, during the news conference.

The pictures show the boy's skin was raw in some parts--from laying in his own filth, according to investigators.

The Sheriff's Office says King was unemployed, a stay-at-home mom. It says Davis told them he worked long hours and didn't know the child's condition.

The couple's 5-year-old daughter also lived in the home but seemed in good health, it says. The girl is living with a grandmother now.

Capt. Jerry Stewart, with the juvenile division of the Sheriff's Office, called it "the most egregious case of neglect" he's seen in 37 years on the job.

Investigators say they don't think drug use played a role and wouldn't comment on the parents' mental condition. They say it could be weeks before the case is wrapped up.

But they and Smith are both looking for answers.

"They can feed their dogs, but they can't feed a child," Smith says incredulously.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
I can't imagine how someone could do that.
Hopefully they'll go to a special place in hell.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
That is absolutely disgusting. How can you just let a kid sit in his own filth until he dies? I hope they both burn for eternity.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
That makes me want to wake my boys up and hug them. How can anyone do that to their child? I want to cry just thinking about how that poor little boy suffered. :nonono:

346CamaroSS

Established Member
I swear, some people should not be able to have kids.

I think there needs to be some sort of test that parents have to pass in order to legally procreate. shits getting ridiculous.

ssssnake

Established Member
The Sheriff's Office says King was unemployed, a stay-at-home mom. It says Davis told them he worked long hours and didn't know the child's condition.

WHAT? My two year old grandson is usually the first thing I see when I come home. WTF You ****ing self centered son of a bitch. And his bitch girlfriend doesn't even work. The type of people you just wanna beat the hell out of. Believe me, there's a special place for these two, and it ain't heaven.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
These two are animals, not human beings! As angry as I am about their neglect, my heart breaks for the little boy. What a horrible short life. Pure hell for him. That nobody else knew of the boy's condition is a bit of a surprise. The 5 year old daughter didn't? Did the parents threaten her from telling anyone? She must have left the house to go to kindergarten, etc. A lot of unanswered questions, but one cold fact....a little 2 year old boy is dead.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
I would say to kill these two pieces of sh*t but death is too good for them. They do not deserve death. They deserve to be starved to brink of death, given the absolute minimum amount of food to bring them back and continue the starving over again. This should continue over and over until their bodies finally eat themselves and they die!!! Then throw their dead bodies into the woods so the other wild animals can feed off of whatever flesh may be left on their sick bodies!!!!

I don't see myself as a violent man but when something involves an the death or torture of an innocent creature especially that of a young child due to the neglegence or cruelty of another human....may God have mercy cause I won't!!!

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
They deserve to be starved to brink of death, given the absolute minimum amount of food to bring them back and continue the starving over again.

Instead of that just give them an IV so they wont get the satisfaction of eating.
Or give them a knife and fork and they can choose to starve or eat each other.

Users who are viewing this thread