My Kills on my Blown 3rd Gen Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

awdrocks

Banned
rocket5979 said:
You DO realize that your X might have just about as much hp as that SRT-10 RAM does; though of course the SRT does have a M6 tranny instead of A5 for you which helps it. I would venture that your X is a little lighter than the RAM though. Overall it should be a fun race. I keep hearing that those SRT-10 Rams cannot launch for crap though. Keep us posted as to what happens.

Yeah exactly before the meth/water I should be right at that power level. I get my meth juice hopefully mananannana :rockon: Im sure my X is still about 300lbs lighter than the SRT-10 with my wheels, stereo, charger and all the extra gagets I have.

Your right about the launch. Thats exactly what i noticed about the SRT-10 at our track... dogged off the line. The first two times I thought he just got a bad start, but he did it everytime... must be really hard to get any decent traction on that beast. I know for a fact he will have no chance from a dig. But a race like I did with that X5 might be interesting.

Ill keep you posted.

awdrocks

Banned
oh mama... just did a run with the badest car in town... had him by about 1 1/2 length past the half way mark... then all of a sudden he sling shot pasted me, and left me about 3 cars behind across the finish line...

his friends finally confesed he nailed a 150 shot of nos... :rockon:

hehe... with some ultra light wheels, my meth working, my ice box and aux HE for the SC, my true duals, and a little tuning to my converted and tranny (all will be done in the next week or so).. I should MAYBE beat him with nos and all.

EDIT: Its another 72'' SS with a fully worked 454, this car shakes the ground from like a mile. His best run is a 12.20

Last edited:

oneoff

Established Member
:bowdown: :bowdown:

Holly molly that thing is sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread