My longblock preperation...

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
my friend who is helping me with all the work is going to fix up the engine and probably use it in his current mustang

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
we have not opened up the old block yet busy undercoating, painting, and just over all preparing for the new block. I will let you know what it was though. Did you install the stieg ported eaton yet?

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
I appreciate the offers... not sure what day my block is coming. It should be here early next week.

uncommon©

Established Member
That's insane. Hopefully I can go for a ride in it when it's done :)

<-- Derek's friend Nate with the SRT

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Well the engine took a lot longer to get here because they had to load it up on a different truck. I got it today and have it in place already... I should have some pics up tomorrow.

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Well it took a couple days to get everything back together. Just need a tune running rough but it sounds good. I will let you guys know the dyno numbers on Friday. Now I just gotta break in the engine and do a few oil changes. Should be around 22-23 psi on my KB 2.3

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
yeah im going up on friday. I will get pics up tomorrow... was really busy working on it until 2:30am. Then woke up at 9 today and went to work again.

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Got the truck finished and it sounds great! Just needs a tune which I scheduled for Friday with Pete. Here is some pics and the firewall modification that makes a supercharger fit without any problem at all. Also decided to put some Sonic Blue paint in the engine bay.

DSC00565.jpg

DSC00566.gif

DSC00567.gif

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00569.gif

Users who are viewing this thread