My longblock preperation...

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
nice!!! you only got a few days to put osme miles on her!!! get drivin!!

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Well basically ran into a problem where the AC compressor would burn out and sieze up and not want to turn at all. Put it another one and had the same problem. Installed the new one and didnt plug it in and its all good now. Almost finished with the motor break-in, have one code right now p0068. This weekend I should have some numbers for you guys.

xonecrazyx

Established Member
sounds like a wire is shorted keeping compressor on . possibly crushed harness . maybe getting flyback voltage . or possibly crushed harness anywhere. do you have a scanner that can pid data display????

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Well my new Longblock is toast. Pete said its definetly a blown headgasket... got 533/634 to the wheels when it happened.

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
blown headgasket and pete was being real careful. the truck can make better numbers once the problem is resolved. It has nothing to do with the tune though... definetly internal error

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
well that way if they tune it and on the way home if something happens or whatever they cant blame it on another tuner... I am sure since my block is damaged that they will try to aim towards Pete, which they definetly shouldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread