my mach

03evil_mach_1

Established Member
with the bbk off road h pipe...
i think it sounds ok...ill prob do slp lm1:burnout:

[ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=57291777"]my 03 mach 1 Video by Killa Mach - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=57291777@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@myspace@@AMEPARAM@@services/media/embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@57291777[/ame]

memach1

Established Member
lm1s with no cats are crazy loud. Lts and catted h are probaly are all I could stand. Pretty good idle note, good bit of drone at highway rpms, and wicked sound up top. Friend has a GT with sts, no cats, and magnaflow exhaust. It's louder than mine at idle but getting on it his will exhaust fade away.

EVO-lution

Established Member
LM1's with an O/R X will be REALLY raspy. I'd rather do straight pipes. I had LM2's with a o/r x and it was raspy but with my straight pipes now its not as raspy as SLP's

03evil_mach_1

Established Member
Sounds good an man your car is super clean too:thumbsup:

Why no Xpipe you dont like the sound of them?

So are you going to keep it now?

yea i try to drive it as less as possibly can :thumbsup:

but i do miss my ss, an this thing just has 16k miles on it, i still want to sell
it, its super clean tho :dancenana:

JMach1

Established Member
I went with the BBK O/R H pipe as well. I had a BBK Catted X-pipe before, my ground clearance was complete ass. I had 1/2" from where my cats were from the ground. Got this, adjusted some things, I have no issues now. SLP.. Eh, to each their own. My Magnapacks are loud enough with the Long Tubes and the O/R pipe.

themachwon22

Established Member
dont put lm1's on there it will sound like crap i had that set up with longtubes and xpipe and lm1's sounds terrible get magnapacks or flowmasters it will sound bada$$

jonv0305

Established Member
i have a magnaflow catted tru x pipe. got it for a low price. i just added flowmaster 40's on. i have yet to post up any sound picks. before i put the combo together, i was worried it was going to sound a bit wierd, but it sounds great. really loud from the outside and not TOO TOO loud from the cabin. everyone said its loud as hell, but i don't really hear much. once i step out the car, its a whole other story. i love it though.

you never hear about Machs with flowmasters anymore.
videos are soon to come.

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
with the o/r H i would go flows or MAC i have o/r H and flowmaster 40s and love the sound i have vids if you want to hear it

Users who are viewing this thread