My new 2003 Mach 1 DSG!

Deftones

Established Member
Finally after scouring the entire US for a clean low mileage DSG 2003/2004 Mach 1 for a good price, I found one! It is a bone stock down to the paper filter 2003 with 11,750 miles on her now and IUP. I put 1,240 driving her all the way from Northern Illinois. The guy was super cool and a very nice older man. He was honest from the get go. The car looks show room new, which you can see for yourself. I am 100% satisfied with the car. I new I would like it but I am in love with it. Car drives and smells like a new car. I just registered it and got her inspected today too. I was spoiled with my Pro 5.0 from my Cobra cause this stock shifter sucks mad balls! I tried to shift into 6th gear twice on the way over here. Still getting used to 5 speed again. Enjoy.

Planned Mods:
Tint
Pro 5.0 w/ MGW Limited Blue Handle
JLT RAI
Catback and X w/ Cats
SCT X-Cal w/ dyno tune
Springs and Plates
18X10.5/ 18X9 Chrome Mach 1's or Anthricite Bullitts

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Deftones

Established Member
man... super clean.. but id rethink the rims and intake.. why you sell your cobra?

I sold my Cobra to pay my debt cause I owned it, and then I figured I'd get something that I could enjoy on a daily basis. I didnt want to daily drive the Cobra and I was tired of keeping up with the black paint.

cobra916

Established Member
+1. I was wondering the same thing.:shrug:

jlt fits like shit... 18X10.5/ 18X9 Chrome Mach 1's or Anthricite Bullitts... sound disgusting.. both rims are played out and wont add to the performance of your car.. if you really want rims get something unique.. id get some black rpf1 17x9 they weight like 15.9 or some bbs wheels.. something that looks sick and adds performance to your car.. :rolling:

Deftones

Established Member
jlt fits like shit... 18X10.5/ 18X9 Chrome Mach 1's or Anthricite Bullitts... sound disgusting.. both rims are played out and wont add to the performance of your car.. if you really want rims get something unique.. id get some black rpf1 17x9 they weight like 15.9 or some bbs wheels.. something that looks sick and adds performance to your car.. :rolling:

I agree with you on the Chrome Bullitts, they are nasty. I meant I want some 18X9 Chrome Mach 1's or 18x10.5 DD Anthricite Bullitts. I am about trying to keep the car looking soem what original with a tuff stance. I would never put CCW's, BBS, or TF's on a Mach then I would feel as if I am trying to make it look like a Cobra.

4valvemach

Established Member
Very nice looking mach :rockon:

I like the stock wheels the most :shrug:just need to drop it some.I did the drop on my car by going the cut spring way.IMO it still rides almost the same as stock till you hit a BIG bump then not so much:lol1:

Last edited:

cobra916

Established Member
856.JPG

something like this

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Welcome to the cool kid club :)

make sure to join up on M1R there is more info there than you will ever need about machs. and some really knowledgeable people.

EVO-lution

Established Member
I agree with you on the Chrome Bullitts, they are nasty. I meant I want some 18X9 Chrome Mach 1's or 18x10.5 DD Anthricite Bullitts. I am about trying to keep the car looking soem what original with a tuff stance. I would never put CCW's, BBS, or TF's on a Mach then I would feel as if I am trying to make it look like a Cobra.

whoa I just saw this...CCW's ARE NOT a cobra wheel. they're just a wheel. porche, mustang, vettes, ford GT etc. etc. use them. you watch your tone in this thread:lol: hahahahaha... :p

Users who are viewing this thread