Established Member
**updated pics***

DSC03050.JPG

DSC03051.JPG

DSC03055.JPG

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
yea, having seen the better pics, i must i have decided it is still sick!!! and nice neighborhood too btw

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Nice Shelby you cant really see the stripes, I like shelbys without the stripes. Yours looks real clean & mean

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm at the Bowling Green, KY NMRA race running my 03...otherwise I'd be under the hood :)

Thx for all the comments guys! :beer:

Rockin' the SVTP decal and making the site proud.:beer:

Remember, don't leave until they make you. And video that conversation.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
I'm game for either.. ..let me know when you guys are meeting up :)
Let me know when you guys are meeting up, I need some SVT friends within driving distance:beer:. Would love to get together. Beautiful Shelby, where's Milton I'm coming over :D

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
Let me know when you guys are meeting up, I need some SVT friends within driving distance:beer:. Would love to get together. Beautiful Shelby, where's Milton I'm coming over :D

Well I'm sorta floating between Pittsburgh and Milton, WV at the moment until I get everything moved back to WV. I'll be in both places for sometime... Milton is about 20 minutes west of Charleston.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Well I'm sorta floating between Pittsburgh and Milton, WV at the moment until I get everything moved back to WV. I'll be in both places for sometime... Milton is about 20 minutes west of Charleston.
That's cool, I live in Clarksburg which is about 1hr45min south of Pittsburgh. I've done several track events with the Pittsburgh chapter of SVTOA, so I know a couple of PA owners. Let me know about any get togethers in our area, I want to meet some Mountain State SVT owners.
Thanks,
Brian

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
That's cool, I live in Clarksburg which is about 1hr45min south of Pittsburgh. I've done several track events with the Pittsburgh chapter of SVTOA, so I know a couple of PA owners. Let me know about any get togethers in our area, I want to meet some Mountain State SVT owners.
Thanks,
Brian

There's a few of us that occasionally get together in Morgantown.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
There's a few of us that occasionally get together in Morgantown.
Hey SID297 I met you at Myrtle Beach this summer if you remember. I came by the SVTP trailer. Give me a shout whenever you want to get the Lightning out, I know many good roads to stretch a leg on. I'm coming up to Morgantown later this month to cruise with a guy in a new Z06. I work in Morgantown all the time as well. Side note ~ the Mountaineers barely squeeked out a win today against Rutgers:nonono: Stewart is a nice guy but over his head.

Brian

bubbrubb

I'm game for either.. ..let me know when you guys are meeting up :)

Sounds good, Rich! I doubt we'll get anything big going this fall unfortunately. Keep an eye out on the local forum, maybe we can work something decent out before its time to put the cars away :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread