My New 2010 Jeep SRT8

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Woke up on Wed morning at 2am, got on two flights to Kentucky to buy this beautiful girl. Drove 11 hours home to New York ( which was horror for the last 3 ). But it all was well worth it. This is one badass daily driver. Plans are just to do a few cosmetics things to the body and get a tune so stay tuned. Next year hopefully if all is well new motor, trans and twin turbos. 800awhp DD.

Got her first cleaning by yours truly
20140619_150123_zps2f81a22d.gif

20140619_150037_zpsa81390e9.gif

20140619_150018_zps530d0a15.gif

Intake and exhaust are already done on it.
20140620_150552_zps6ae40846.gif

Shoeman 1

Established Member
Very Nice!!!! If I could I would but I can't so I won't. Slight drop and some nice rims & tires and you'll be good to go!!!!

jfsram

Established Member
I could see driving far for a classic or a car that has beed modified, just the way you want it.

So this is just a question. What is specific about your buy or what you bought that makes it worth the distance of 11 hours from home?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice buy. Looks to be in really awesome shape. How many miles on it?

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Very Nice!!!! If I could I would but I can't so I won't. Slight drop and some nice rims & tires and you'll be good to go!!!!
Thank you. Im in Brooklyn so a drop isn't a good idea, plus im not a fan of lowered stuff. Today im getting the wheels and calipers off to get power coated matte black.
Sweet! Drop, tune and paint the stockers black and you're set.
Im on it except for the drop
Very nice,congrats!
Thank you
I could see driving far for a classic or a car that has beed modified, just the way you want it.

So this is just a question. What is specific about your buy or what you bought that makes it worth the distance of 11 hours from home?
The condition of this srt8 was amazing and the price was right. Car didn't see rain or snow. Had the exact package I wanted with lights and sound system. Also if you look there's not a lot of these cars going up for sale and mostly all of them are at dealerships and i wasn't looking to get ass raped by one.
Just noticed the projectors, excellent touch. Great purchase dude.
Thanks a lot man, I was looking for one with those exact headlights.
Curious, what do you do for a living?
Employed by government.
Hopefully it doesn't get beat up in Brooklyn.
I know! I drove into bk and started feeling the shit roads after 700 miles of smooth driving. So annoying
Awesome Find :beer:
Thank you very much
Nice buy. Looks to be in really awesome shape. How many miles on it?
Amazing shape, almost a 10/10 and thank you. After the trip she's got 50k on her

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread