My new 2021 F-150 quality issues...

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Give me reliability and durability for years over cutting edge, marginal quality tech

You will get good and bad from every MFG. A good friend of mine had a new Tacoma in 2018, it was a lemon from the start leaking cam tower. They had to pull the engine, alignment was never perfect after, steering wheel wasn’t straight after, they gave him an extended warranty for his troubles. That was at 500 miles, not to mention the transmission always hunted for which gear but they refused to do the TSB tech couldn’t confirm it. It was also underpowered and the mileage wasn’t any better than a full size, it also didn’t even have remote start. He got rid of it shortly after for a Ram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
This one hasn't had any problems, came out of KC in June.
My Brother went from a Toyota FJ to a custom ordered '21 F-150 lariat 4x4 with about every option. 3.5v6, already getting >22 mixed on just the 2nd tank (got the 36 gallon) which is much better than the FJ, which amazingly required >91 and did high/mid teens even with lots of highway driving. My Escape could muster 22 with no wind and only 200hp/AWD, wish I could have got a matching F-150 in blue, or the absolutely cheapest raptor I could configure, though I wanted a supercab, not a s-crew.
e2c9c2f9173e3f67e9d5f8e2c630bd2e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread