My New Cobra will be here in a week....Can't Wait!

3Laser3

Established Member
Well I've been looking for a Cobra for a very long time now, and I finally found it. I was debating whether or not to drive it
back or ship it back and decided to ship it because I don't have the time to take off work to drive the car back. Stock 10th
anniversary Cobra with 5100 miles. Here are the pictures of the car getting loaded on the truck. Sorry about how big the
first picture is, but I couldn't figure out how to make it smaller.

transporttruckarrived.jpg

loading1.jpg

loading2.jpg

loaded1.jpg

loaded2.jpg

loaded3.jpg

3Laser3

Established Member
The only things that have been added to the car are the tonneau cover and light bar. Everything else is 100% stock.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
nice original low mileage car. great find congrats have fun

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
I saw the first pic and was like: :bored: That's a Cavalier.... Where's the Cobra?!

Then I saw the second pic and I was like: :coolman:

Congrats!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm in love! LOL! Man, that is a gorgeous 10th Anniversary Cobra. Those mods really make it pop. I remember in another thread you mentioned it only has 5,100 miles. How awesome is that!! Very neat that a cover went over the car once it was loaded. Was that done by the seller or the transporter. Either way, that is definitely keeping the baby safe for you. Best of luck with it!

jdgt03

Established Member
Very nice!! Had mine 1 week, and still gives me chills just looking at it. And driving it is another story. lol.

Zeekmann

Established Member
not a fan of the tonneau cover but have always wanted a 10th. Very clean car, I know you are pumped to finaly get her home. Nice find!

Hawwk11

Established Member
Congratulations man. I was just reading your post the other day about you deciding to ship or drive. If you dont mind my asking, about how far is it being shipped and how much is the shipping charge?

I may be doing the same thing.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread