my new daily. (warning: import pics inside)

B0B

Established Member
nice car. i just can't believe the MPG and price.. thats outrageous! you get what you pay for though, they're nice cars. but still though, i'm shocked that the mileage is so low!

94venomV8

Established Member
nice man, always thought if i were to get an import it would be that. I love the all wheel drive for winters as well as everyday performance. I thought the gas mileage would be better though lol. Out of curiosity how fast does it feel? Never rode in a new one before.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I've got kind of the same thing going on in my garage, except mine is a 05 with the typical TBE, intake, BCS, tune, suspension junk...

sti%20cobra.jpg

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
SVTlove,

Nice new ride man. I have always liked the look of those. I thought it would get better MPG's though. That AWD beast gets only 2MPG more then my really thirsty 2002 M5...

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
Oh my ****.... 40k? Are these things coming with **** suckers attached to the steering wheel these days?

Those things only get 23MPG highway>?!?!?

This and this.

Those cars are extremely bad ass and I'd love to have one as a second car, but what's the point in getting a DD that costs 40k and gets only 23 mpg?! You could drive your mustang around for that.

Users who are viewing this thread