my new daily. (warning: import pics inside)

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Cute car. My wife had a Civic just like it.

craig89gt

Established Member
That tail light tint worked wonders! Thats the only thing I don't like about the newer Subarus. Nice car!

IShb3w

Established Member
I traded in my Mach 1 this weekend for an Impreza, it's not the STI though haha. It's an 06. Wanted to have one for when I move to CO once it's paid off in two years (or sooner).

Were you affected by the fires at all?

Nice car man, I like your taste in color selection.

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
Sick car. Where were the pictures taken? Looks farmiliar.
thanks man. pics were taken at the Buckley AFB chapel parking lot

Weird, when I built one online there was an option for the OEM Sti lip to be put on from the manufacturer.

its a dealer accessory, but the manufacturer won't build it on the car straight from the factory.

nice car, did you trade your 2009 wrx in for it? If you did and you don't mind how much did you get for your trade in? I might be trading my 2010 wrx in for a 2013 mustang thats why im asking

no i sold my WRX private part. sold it for $21,800. it had 55K miles when I sold it.

Nice car! My buddy just got a 2012 WRX in white. I'm more of an Evo fan personally but the new Subaru's are nice!

i test drove a '12 EVO. it was okay. wasn't overly impressed. plus I think the STi looks much sexier.

There's something different about that front end, looks way better compared to when they came out in 08. Sweet interior too

Tap-a-taco

yes. front end changed for '11 and '12 i believe

Those things only get 23MPG highway>?!?!?
yeah and take premium. the AWD doesn't help.

I like. Id definitely go off roading with that bitch
i'm tracking it at a road course on open lapping days.

Love that engine bay..cool car

thanks. i love the engine bay too. looks sweet :)

I just bought the same exact car on Thursday. Love the car!!!
aefe32c4-32f1-14b8.jpg

aefe32c4-3318-06ee.jpg

aefe32c4-332c-b87a.jpg

sweet! We are brothers! (Bud Light Commercial) LMAO

That tail light tint sure was a big improvement!!!!!! Stupid ugly looking tails without.

i agree. the factory tail lights are hard to look at IMO. its makes a huge difference on the white car

Nice ride man, I still miss my 2012 special edition I had for a while.

Nice ride

Looks good man, I have a 2004 STI for a dd. Considerably older than yours I know but it's got a slew of mods and puts down 375 to the wheels. Makes for a fun car in the Minnesota winters.

sweet. any year STi is a sweet daily.

Nice Subaru guys, welcome to the club :)

thanks. this is my 2nd Subie :)

Congrats man. :beer: You have a pretty fun DD! I'm def jealous!

thanks! :beer:

looks nice next to the cobra in the garage.

yup :) thanks.

Cute car. My wife had a Civic just like it.

your convertible mustang is cute as well. :bored:

at least you bought the right one..... hatchbacks ftw!

thanks. i like the hatchbacks much better as well!

Nice ride the hatches do look better

thanks man. i agree.

Very cool. I didn't know that they have made their way up to 40k!

yeah. I paid right at 35.5K plus a $499 dealership fee (profit margin guarantee... lol)

Not a bad garage you have going.

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
That tail light tint worked wonders! Thats the only thing I don't like about the newer Subarus. Nice car!

agree. thanks :)

Looks good man!

The MPG on that thing is shit.

Otherwise nice ride.

agree. but my 09 WRX (same motor/turbo) actually got around 25 mpg around town. so i would expect the same out of this car.

Picture didn't add, Oh well. Sweet car OP!

thanks!

Very nice car. Surprised it only gets 23mpg highway

thanks. it actually does a little better than that. maybe around 23city 28 highway

I traded in my Mach 1 this weekend for an Impreza, it's not the STI though haha. It's an 06. Wanted to have one for when I move to CO once it's paid off in two years (or sooner).

Were you affected by the fires at all?

Nice car man, I like your taste in color selection.

thanks. congrats on your new impreza. i bet it was tough trading in a Mach 1 though. i wasn't directly affected by the fires, but many of my coworkers were evacuated and some even lost homes :(

Very nice!!! Sti hatch ftw!

winker2112

Established Member
Nice pick up. I got an 11 sedan last year and it has become my favorite dd ever. Couple of quick mods (TBE, intake, fuel pump, injectors, cobb ap, and efi logics e85 tune), and it even holds it's own on the street (or track). So when I'm not in the cobra, I still have a smile on my face. Good luck with it, and hopefully it treats you well.

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
Nice car, not a fan of hatchback cars but for the STI pulls it off. Cobra and STI, great combo! Cobra for the summer, STI for the winter? (notices you live in Denver)

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
Nice pick up. I got an 11 sedan last year and it has become my favorite dd ever. Couple of quick mods (TBE, intake, fuel pump, injectors, cobb ap, and efi logics e85 tune), and it even holds it's own on the street (or track). So when I'm not in the cobra, I still have a smile on my face. Good luck with it, and hopefully it treats you well.

cool. i have plans to go stage 2 with the accessport, and probably a few more bolt ons.

grats on the new ride. We need DD's like those here in the mile high city.

Nice car, not a fan of hatchback cars but for the STI pulls it off. Cobra and STI, great combo! Cobra for the summer, STI for the winter? (notices you live in Denver)

thanks. the STi is for everyday no matter the season. the cobra is for nice summer weekend days or the occasional drive to work on a really nice sunny day. I just turned 8K miles on the Cobra. I try to keep the miles off of it. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread