My "new" Kona Blue..help with any other mods with pics...

sflrainmaker01

Established Member
Here are a couple pics of my "new" to me 2011 Kona Blue GT500 SVTPP. I was trying to figure out what mods (if any) were done to the car. Turns out it already has a C&R H/E with dual fans and larger tank. But, can anyone tell if any other mods (like pully) have been done before I go spend money on things I don't need? I know there are some pullys that look stock and I definitely need a new air filter, lol....
GT500 pic for SVT.jpg

GT500 Engine for SVT.jpg

GT500 SC Pully measure for SVT.jpg

GT500 SC Pullys for SVT.jpg

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Car was probably returned mostly to stock before a trade in. Has a resonator delete and a 3x Reservoir. I would get an a/f gauge and a tune before beating on it.

sflrainmaker01

Established Member
Car was probably returned mostly to stock before a trade in. Has a resonator delete and a 3x Reservoir. I would get an a/f gauge and a tune before beating on it.

That's what I was thinking. I was looking at some of the vender's "packages" (CAI, pully, tuner etc) with the tuner. But, what if there is a tune in there already? I feel like I should just make the trip to one of the venders here in South Florida and have them check it all out and set the tune. That way I could watch and learn, hopefully. I kinda new to all this computer/tuner stuff.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
That's what I was thinking. I was looking at some of the vender's "packages" (CAI, pully, tuner etc) with the tuner. But, what if there is a tune in there already? I feel like I should just make the trip to one of the venders here in South Florida and have them check it all out and set the tune. That way I could watch and learn, hopefully. I kinda new to all this computer/tuner stuff.

ya make the trip over to VMP Tuning. Take some cash with you, cause you can grab up smaller pulley...get a real tune and have more power.

Most importantly, piece of my mind that your investment is properly tuned.

Where did you pick your car up from? Mileage?

Last edited:

sflrainmaker01

Established Member
ya make the trip over to VMP Tuning. Take some cash with you, cause you can grab up smaller pulley...get a real tune and have more power.

Most importantly, piece of my mind that your investment is properly tuned.

Where did you pick your car up from? Mileage?

From a dealer in TX with 34k miles. That's what I was thinking, exactly....

FORDMAN GT500

Established Member
Congrats on a beautiful car !! Love Kona blue.It was my 1st choice till I seen my car.It was love at 1st sight for me .Lol

Users who are viewing this thread