My new personal best of 8.97 at 157

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
since this is brought back from the dead i must badass fox. that video was insane i thought you were about to half track that supra.......but damn was that thing fast as shit. awesome race.....

Mike Corrigan

Established Member
you can't be serious

I'm not, but someone gave me 20 dollars to post that.

I joke around with some locals, about the street car vs race car debate.

[ame="http://www.carolinahorsepower.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3570"]8 sec street car - Carolina Horsepower[/ame]

Last edited:

flashlight

Established Member
Damn it Mike thats cheating if you tell them you were paid to do it. That takes all the fun out of it.:dw: Love the car. Mike had this thing about real street cars Having A/C. So when somebody posted up about the car. I bet him he would not say its not a real street car.

Mike Corrigan

Established Member
the car truely is bad ass.

Sorry for getting off topic in your thread, but times are hard and 20 dollars is 20 dollars.

Back on topic

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
any updates on this car for this year?

Nothing really great to report.

I broke a rod at the end of last year and had a new rotating assembly put together.

First pass out this year on the cog belt setup the car went 9.45 at 162. Not a great ET, but promising mph considering it was the first time out on the new combination.

I converted to the gear drive after that and took the car back out to the track. I was having some electronics issues so the car was stumbling and falling on its face. I still ran a low 9 at 157 in and out of the throttle. After that I found a bunch of issues that necessitated tearing the motor apart.

So, for now the motor is down to the shortblock. I'm keeping my fingers crossed to have it back together this season and really see what it is capable of.

Users who are viewing this thread