My New Rio Red 99 Cobra Pictures

99Rio

Established Member
Congrats on the car!!! Just a recommendation, think about some mods to "stop the hop" and beef up the sloppy IRS. Do it sooner rather than later...I did mine after I blew the rear.

Rotzs99

Established Member
Congrats on the car!!! Just a recommendation, think about some mods to "stop the hop" and beef up the sloppy IRS. Do it sooner rather than later...I did mine after I blew the rear.

+1, I know you've been hanging around the OT forum so you know that Bruce's kit is the way to go.

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
Well I just got off the phone with SVT a little while ago

I've got a late build, number 3904 :beer:

I'm going to order the certificate in a few weeks. Can't wait to frame it up!

bsmith782

RANDY WATSON!
Established Member
Nice car. Does it have anything done to it? I also have a late build 99 (april 00). As you can see from the sig my car was walking in tall cotton for awhile untill I got my HR SS on it!!!

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
Nice car. Does it have anything done to it? I also have a late build 99 (april 00). As you can see from the sig my car was walking in tall cotton for awhile untill I got my HR SS on it!!!

I can barely remember the day i was able to cruise through street bumps.

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
I can barely remember the day i was able to cruise through street bumps.

I know haha, between the GT and the Roush, driving the Cobra this past week has been so nice. It handles bridge transitions so nicely and even speed bumps. It's been nice, but not nice enough to yield me not slamming the b*tch haha

matted2thefloor

Established Member
Might be a different car then. A member here had one just like it and wanted to buy my car, but first he had to sell. He finally sold it to someone in Lugoff. That person re-sold it and I thought that you may have been the new owner. Did you buy from an individual or a lot?

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
Might be a different car then. A member here had one just like it and wanted to buy my car, but first he had to sell. He finally sold it to someone in Lugoff. That person re-sold it and I thought that you may have been the new owner. Did you buy from an individual or a lot?

I bought it from an individual. The guy I bought it from only had it for about 6 months

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
Haha will do. And if I ever do, just be sure to send the spoiler in the same box :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread