My new sexy rear fascia :)

2003snake

Established Member
I like but I hear those wraps scratch easily? Was thinking of going that route for rear valance till I heard that.

No worse than paint on a car, love the fact that this stuff is also textured

perfect place for the keyless entry pad too!! really the only place on the car that makes sense.

My of my favorite 'mods' and you are right, the best spot for it!!

How hard was it to put it on? Iv always wanted to have this done and get the front lip to match. Looks great! :beer:

Really no biggie since the piece is pre-cut and has not only alignment pieces, but also relief cuts - if you have a second, watch the video, at the bottom of the website for what I mean.

That does look really nice. Looks like a replacement fascia. Impressive wrap!

Thanks, I've gotten quite a few comments on it in the last couple of days!

Looks fantastic. Do you have a pre-cut version for the front too?

If you are referring to the piece on the front bumper, Not quite yet, it is amazing how flexible that front piece really is!

How much weight did you save. LOL
Farther away pics would be nice :rockon:

I'll try to get some more pics if I can find some time, when I return.

10sec89

Established Member
Just ordered mine for my DSG. Also got the top of the bumper trunk entry piece. They should help compliment my carbon fiber wiper cowl. I will be sure and post up pics of mine when it arrives.

f2hatch

Established Member
Very nice looks great. Another quality product from Anchor Room

black 10th vert

Established Member
perfect place for the keyless entry pad too!! really the only place on the car that makes sense.

Wow, I just noticed that key pad, thanks for pointing that out. Now I am going to seriously consider putting one there. That is one of my top favorite features on my Explorer, so to add that to this car would be awesome. I wish I could easily add the automatic headlight system as well.

black 10th vert

Established Member
i think it would look good on the fog light bezels and front lip

I was thinking the same thing. The fog light bezels would be really tough to wrap though, because of the deep curves. Might be more practical to just have molds made of them, and make them in real CF (same with the lower lip).

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Since I have a nice gouge on my cover, I just ordered one. Looks good in the pics, so hopefully it looks as good on the car!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread