My new tattoo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
good lord...calm down leghumpers...

Usually i dont like those tats leeann....they are a little played out on chicks and unoriginal...but i kinda like it! :D

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Well, 70yr olds don't really show too much of their flesh, anyway. Or, I hope not. :dw:

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
I have now a few tats now. In truth though, and my .02cents. The lower back tats on girls was so "last year", truthfully I think they have been played out. The lower back tats did something for me a few years ago, but I look at them as just being, boring now. But its yours, and im sure you love it, and thats what counts.

My basis on my tats are, when im 65 on the beach, and my grandchildren ask me about it, I could honestly tell them, the 7 on my neck symbolizes my father, his first name on my left tricep "Burgy", and his last name on my right tricep "Foust"

Ok rambling: OFF

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Originally posted by The Piper
I have now a few tats now. In truth though, and my .02cents. The lower back tats on girls was so "last year", truthfully I think they have been played out. The lower back tats did something for me a few years ago, but I look at them as just being, boring now. But its yours, and im sure you love it, and thats what counts.

My basis on my tats are, when im 65 on the beach, and my grandchildren ask me about it, I could honestly tell them, the 7 on my neck symbolizes my father, his first name on my left tricep "Burgy", and his last name on my right tricep "Foust"

Ok rambling: OFF

I agree with jay here also ! I think every tattoo should mean something ! When/if I ever get one I wanna get 4-27-2000 - 5-17-2001 which is the time I spent fighting off cancer incorporated somehow in a celtic design possibly.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My new tattoo...

Originally posted by SlowSVT95
Why would there be a fight?? :??:
I don't need to fight with anyone... Everyone has their own opinions.

And leann you do have a great attitude ! And can tell very level headed. :thumbsup:

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
I agree with jay here also ! I think every tattoo should mean something ! When/if I ever get one I wanna get 4-27-2000 - 5-17-2001 in coerporated somehow in a celtic design possibly.

Yea, the dates are my next big tat, dunno where yet, but I was thinking on my lower back...........not sure yet.

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Not trying to start a fight. I just hate when people follow the crowd and are afraid to voice their own opinion.

And thanks, LL, for saying I'm the Unclassy Lady in all of this.

southernbelle

Established Member
Originally posted by BlownCobraGirl
Looks good now, but, might be not so good looking when you're 70.
Is it just me or has anybody else noticed, this gal (blowncobragirl) has nothing good to say about another female! :shrug:

I think the tat looks cool. You go girl!!!!!! And I know when your 70 you'll still be proud of it. :beer:

BlownCobraGirl

~SVT Sweet Thang~
What the hell are you talking about? I think Leeann is a cool chick & I've never said anything negative about any of the girls here, because they're all really sweet and down to earth. You might wanna do a post search before you jump to conclusions.

Leeann, I wasn't saying that in a bad way, I just know what my Granny is going through, she got a huge tattoo a lonnnnng time ago and now she hates it but since she's had it for so long, it's pointless to get it removed. She cries almost everytime she looks in the mirror at it:( All that matters is that you like it, and I personally think it looks great on YOU. I've got a tattoo on my lower back, but, nothing nearly as big. Tattoo's are cool, thumbs up girly!:-D

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by southernbelle
Is it just me or has anybody else noticed, this gal (blowncobragirl) has nothing good to say about another female! :shrug:

I think the tat looks cool. You go girl!!!!!! And I know when your 70 you'll still be proud of it. :beer:

I think it's just you.:shrug:

BlownCobraGirl

~SVT Sweet Thang~
Originally posted by stlboarder
Well I think this required pics of YOUR tat.

I don't wanna hijack Leeann's post, so I'll post links.

:burnout:

The one on my back, it's the chinese symbol for "Heaven"
this one might be a little bit of a work warning
(sorry for the low quality, they were taken with my camera phone)
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/4543/tatback.jpg
Close up of that one: http://www.mustangmods.com/data/4543/11128144261_330.jpg

I also have a small one on my inner foot, it's a symbol my best friend and I made when we were 6, we've remained best friends to this day, it was goofy but it's our thing:)
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/4543/foot.jpg

That's all for now:)

stlboarder

Established Member
Originally posted by BlownCobraGirl
I don't wanna hijack Leeann's post, so I'll post links.

:burnout:

The one on my back, it's the chinese symbol for "Heaven"
this one might be a little bit of a work warning
(sorry for the low quality, they were taken with my camera phone)
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/4543/tatback.jpg
Close up of that one: http://www.mustangmods.com/data/4543/11128144261_330.jpg

I also have a small one on my inner foot, it's a symbol my best friend and I made when we were 6, we've remained best friends to this day, it was goofy but it's our thing:)
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/4543/foot.jpg

That's all for now:)

I like the one on your back... very hot! I wouldn't be disappointed to see more photos of you.;-)

Last edited:

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
Elisa, you could show a picture of your thumbnail and the leg-humping would start. It's amazing. :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread