My New True Forged Retros

54First

Grouchy Old Guy
Established Member
Well, I've had the car going on four years. I'm not a fan of thin spokes. The closest I came to a wheel I liked was a CS69. I've had them in three different finishes. I've seen True Forged mentioned in magazines, then in this forum. Curious, I went to their website. Lo and behold, there in the lower right hand corner of the showroom was the Retro. I called Steve (member/vendor Steve@TF) and voila! They were mine.
Side_sm.gif

RearSide_sm.gif

LFWheel_sm.gif

LRWheel_sm.gif

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Nice job, I don't think I'd have liked them just seeing them alone, but man on your car they look great, well done!

moncho

Established Member
Very impressive, kind of retro which I think looks great on ur car. They go great with your color combo as well.

Cheers,
Ray

54First

Grouchy Old Guy
Established Member
Thanks guys. I forgot to mention that they're 18x9 and 10. The tires are Continental Extreme Contact DW in stock sizes, 255/45 and 285/40. Tires are expensive to experiment with (already did once), so I decided to be conservative. It turned out to my liking.

Steve

Jay G

Established Member
Not feeling them one bit, but its not mine so that doesn't matter. Nice to see someone doing something different though.

chuckstang

Established Member
i love them on your car!

But jesus wtf kind of tires are those on there!?

Last time I saw Continentals I think I was at walmart or sears or something lol

Users who are viewing this thread