My next mma fight: Bellator 20

SPICER

Blood, Sweat, and Gears!
Established Member
I have been a member here for a while now and usually only make Mustang related posts. I figured I would share with yall my other life and let everyone know that my next MMA fight is scheduled for May 27th for Bellator in San Antonio. I will be rematching Jon Kirk. Here is the video to our first encounter:

Video - John Kirk vs Chris Spicer on Purefight

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Damn! It looked like if you could keep that first fight on your feet you would have had him knocked out.

Thanks for the link! Good luck in S.A.!

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
you have a pretty clear stand up advantage. your opponent has a great chin and excellent take downs. killer GNP too. get him on his back and work a submission.

that ring girl is hot.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
What belt are you under Relson?
not to criticize, but why do you go toward that eddie bravo rubber guard when he's in your guard? seems like his posture leaves him very vulnerable to being swept by even a simple sweep...
GL in your rematch, please post the vid!

Stang Lover

Established Member
Good Luck.

This is a tournament bracket (of course not in one day) for the 175K grand price right? If so 2 fighters from my gym will be entering.

Zentenk

Established Member
Get him the next time around! I hope to fight at the end of summer but it will be amateur for now.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
That's awesome Chris. Good luck with the rematch.

Just goes to show that you never know who's lurking on SVTP. I'm good friends with a couple of other well known MMA fighters that all browse the site. They rarely post but it's funny they all know what goes on in Smackdown.. LOL

RedfireSVT

Established Member
good luck chris. i was just talking about you with your cousin Chad up here at LRS.

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
Good fight bro. If you've been working hard on your takedown defense, you got his number for sure in this next fight. Good luck from a fellow Gracie student.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread