my parents surprised me (early X-mas present)

carfax

Established Member
i was looking for a new gun and i was looking around at the springfields XD models. I really wanted to have a nice gun for my new gun not just a used one that my dad gave me. When i went to their house the said hey didn't you buy your gun already i said No they here it is.

FN Herstal five-seven. I'm excited to go shoot it asap. i wanted a gun that may be rare one day, so i think i picked good one out.

thanks for looking.

Last edited:

moot09

Established Member
Sweet! I always wished my dad had been into shooting(we dont own one gun). Been a few times and had a blast.

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
Nice sidearm, congrats. I just bought the Springfield XDm 9mm bi-tone. It's incredible.

4.6pimp

Established Member
i was looking for a new gun and i was looking around at the springfields XD models. I really wanted to have a nice gun for my new gun not just a used one that my dad gave me. When i went to their house the said hey didn't you buy your gun already i said No they here it is.

FN Herstal five-seven. I'm excited to go shoot it asap. i wanted a gun that may be rare one day, so i think i picked good one out.

thanks for looking.

That awesome!! I work for FN hear in columbia SC. I run the CNC machines that machine the barrels for this gun and many other such as the m16/ m240/ scar/ 9mm/ 40cal/ and etc!! It's a DAMN good chance I machined that very barrel on that gun! Enjoy you impressive weapon.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Got a 1911 here!!! Enjoy and shoot safely.

1bdbrd

Established Member
I have really wanted one of those pistols but one of the things that drove me away (aside from not having the money) was the price of ammo for it. After going through what I did to get 40 s&w earlier this year I have decided that from now on I will only buy guns that have very readily available ammo.

I would LOVE to have a 5.7 upper for my AR15 so I could shoot the same rounds as your pistol and the ps90.

Report back on how it does!

carfax

Established Member
That awesome!! I work for FN hear in columbia SC. I run the CNC machines that machine the barrels for this gun and many other such as the m16/ m240/ scar/ 9mm/ 40cal/ and etc!! It's a DAMN good chance I machined that very barrel on that gun! Enjoy you impressive weapon.

if you worked in the last bit of 08 then maybe. i will

^^^
what a small world

i just got a little GLOCK =*( lol

i have a model .22 also.

I have really wanted one of those pistols but one of the things that drove me away (aside from not having the money) was the price of ammo for it. After going through what I did to get 40 s&w earlier this year I have decided that from now on I will only buy guns that have very readily available ammo.

I would LOVE to have a 5.7 upper for my AR15 so I could shoot the same rounds as your pistol and the ps90.

Report back on how it does!

i will as soon as the range opens up.

I remember reading the 5-7's were illegal due to they penetrate Kevlar?

and 4.6, ima machinist too, but we dont do cool stuff like you do :(

i have heard they go the level 2 vest, but i dont believe that they are illegal to buy atleast not in texas.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
you'll shoot your eye out

:lol: Got to watch that movie today! A classic!

That is a nice pistol. I don't collect guns and know little about the models so I can't really appreciate it like you can. Enjoy it! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread