My photoshoot in Panama City Beach

AMD[H]unter

Banned
Here's some pics that a buddy of mine Harold (FLBullitt) took while I was down in PCB over the weekend. I photoshopped them last night but have been too sick to post them.

SG101587.jpg

SG101594.jpg

SG101613.jpg

SG101635.jpg

SG101636.jpg

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
nice pics, especially the second one, but how come you are not paying attention to the road... haha

03sm3341

Established Member
I'll be there the 8th to the 15th of March. That would be cool to meet up. Send me a Pm so i can get ahold of you when i'm there.

AMD[H]unter

Banned
still driving...? :shrug:

No, we were moving, but it looked like I was stopped. 1/4000th shutter speed will do that.

No offense but next time, roll up ur windows.

[IM]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/GT1408/Group%20Shots/Picture207_edited-1.jpg[/IMG]

I know. I did on some of them, but go figure, the best pics had the window down. Next time it will be up the whole time.

De-amberd looks soo much better IMO. just have to get
effort.gif

Yeah, I'll get some, because it does look good. Thanks for the kick in the pants. :lol1:

great pics! I will be driving my cobra down to PCB in 3 weeks for SB. I would like to get some shots like you did.

Thanks man, Harold's a good photog! It's weird being the one in front of the camera for once, instead of the one behind it. Thanks again, Harold!

chvyeter

new motor almost finished
Established Member
AMD you must have taken those shots on Saturday cuz the sky's clear. Sunday was pretty cloudy here.

Users who are viewing this thread