my pony's dead...

94Mustang302

Long Live 302...
Established Member
i just got home from taking my girl on a date. she asked my to hold her money for her since she didnt have any pockets. by the time i took her home and i was pulling in, i realized i forgot to give her the money. i went back to her house, gave it to her, and when i was crossing a nearby intersection, i got t-boned by a Yukon that also knocked me into a jetta all the way across the road:cryying: :cryying: :cryying:
i had my seatbelt on thank god and i didnt realize that i was even banged up a little, but i literally flew out of my seat to the other car seeing if the person was ok. fortunately, no one was seriously hurt. it was so scary. im only 17 and it was my 1st wreck. i didnt know what to say. i cried for over 3 hours about it. im not worried about my car cause i can get another one, but i was just worried about everyone else. thats the scariest thing thats ever happened to me, but ill wil just have to learn from it.
this ist o anyone that is 18 and under with their first car and has never had a wreck - BE PREPARED, its gonna scare the shit outta u. its so scary and it happens so fast. please wear ur seatbelt and drive carefully. u never know whats gonna happen.
as for my car, it got the worse out of everything. my uniframe is bent, the gas pedalis stuck to the floor so i cant start it, my axles are broke, both my dorrs are jammed shut, my front fenders are screwred, and my tie rods are destroyed. it has to be totaled:( :( :(
but life goes on. there wil be many more mustangs made, and i will have another some day. i sure will miss my first car... :( :( :(

UCBeau

i'm glad you have the right attitude about this, the car can be replaced, you cannot. glad you're still in one piece.

94Mustang302

Long Live 302...
Established Member
thanks guys. well its been about 5 hours since th accident. im still kinda shaken up and im still really sore. i can only imagine what im gonna feel like tommorow. im glad u guys are nice about this. people have already accused me of speeding since im 17 and drove a GT.

MusclePower1

Established Member
Originally posted by 94Mustang302
...i18 and under with their first car and has never had a wreck - BE PREPARED, its gonna scare the shit outta u. its so scary and it happens so fast. please wear ur seatbelt and drive carefully...

i know exactly what u mean...i skidded out and did a couple of 360's on an interstate, smashing into a concrete barrier (the center divider) a few times before coming to a halt...btw, i saw traveling at 110-115 mph when i lost control. that experience was quite and eye opener for me and i can honestly say that was the scariest thing that's ever happened to me...especially when i saw the impact tore a rim and tire from the car like it were a twig

im glad for a few reasons:
1. i wansn't wearing my seatbelt
2. the airbags didn't deploy
3. i remained fully conscious
4. as soon as the car stopped, i opened the door and walked out and called an ambulance w/ my cell...while on the cell i looked at my car, which was completely destroyed and i walked away w/ a minor cut on the forehead

trust me when i say this....2002+ model year imprezas are rediculously safe
:eek: :eek:

Ridge

Established Member
sorry to hear that but i hear you about people accusing you of stuff my first wreck was a head on collison because the guy and a red light when i went to make a left turn at an arrow, he told me the truth, which was he was at fault he was doing 55 in a 35 and he ran the light but told the cop i ran the light causing him to lose control and some how go into my lane hit me and then took him another 200 ft to stop. but i had the same attitude and im gald to see you do to the car can be replaced or fixed people cant.

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Sounds like this bitch who drove the YUKON and all other H2 driving bitches need to explore the high altitude 90 degree rapid descent capabilitiy of their vehicles.

Glad you are ok.......... I will take a moment and pray for your car. No doubt it lived a just and faithful life and it is in a better place now. Thank CARGOD it is not in CARHELL with the Fast and Furious cars.

Last edited:

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
sorry bro as long as your alright its all gravy davie, lol just trying to make ya laugh bro. i dont wanna sound liek a jerk or anything but u didnt get any pics of the crash did u?

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Wrecks are scary because thousands of people loose their lives in them every year. It is very fortunate that no one was more seriously hurt. Yes, you will feel the pain once all of the adrenelen and shock wears off.

I strongly suggest you get medical attention and document any injuries you have. If it turns out that you have more serioius injuries than you were aware of, and want compensation for your medical bills and other things, you need to be able to show shat your injuries are and to what extent you suffered as a result of them. I'm not suggesting you exagerate your injuries, just that you get any treatment you need.

Also, you need to immediately notify your insurance company and provide them with a copy of the accident report.

Good luck and God bless.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Sorry to hear man. But as you said, the car can be replace, a persons life can not. I never have been in a serious wreck yet, nor do I attend or want to be. Glad you are ok and able enough to come on here and talk about it. Who is at fault?

:beer:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
like eddy said go see a doc as soon as you can
more than likely you will be hurting more than you think
glad to see you are ok tho, car wrecks are a big bowl of suck!
how fast was the guy or girl going when they hit you???

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
Yeah it sounds like the car will be totalled :(
sorry to hear the bad news,

Glad to hear you got out of it with minor injuries,
could have been much worse :shrug:

I know how scary it can be gettin into an accident,
had my first one about 3 months ago,
a chevy truck was driving along side of me and hit a deer throwing it out in front of me, I was driving a 2000 Cobra R
couldn't do a damn thing to stop or swerve :shrug: :nonono:

That is the worst call you ever have to make, when the car isn't yours :rolleyes: :nonono: but my business partner took it way better then i think I would have, and WE fixed the car :beer:
I just painted the last piece to the puzzle 2 weeks ago, an air dam, so finally shes done.

Heres the Crash pic:
th_CobraRcrashpic.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread