My Roush TVS showed up today!!!

slyguy

Established Member
Last week I ordered a Roush TVS and some other goodies from Justin at VMP, and to my surprise they were there when I got home from work today!!! I wasn't expecting it to show up for another week or so!

Justin is awesome to work with, the whole thing couldn't have gone smoother. Great prices and great packaging and fast shipping.

My first SC experience was with a Whipple for my Expedition back in 2007. The box arrived all beat up (shipping company's fault, not Whipples), and the intake was damaged. Whipple made me buy a replacement lower intake because I didn't inspect the box before I took delivery. I tried to explain that the box was dropped off on my doorstep while I was at work, but they wouldn't budge.

So the first thing I did this time was check everything over carefully, and it arrived in perfect condition.

I'm already liking this WAAAYYYYY better!!!

I'm targeting the install for the week after next. I want to get on the dyno before the install to do a before and after comparison.

I'll post up my install experience and results after I finish the install.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread