My setup for now

03SVTsuperCobra

Established Member
Hey guys i was going through my garage looking for some spares, and moving stuff around for my new cobra. And i found something really interesting. I found my supercharger from my old cobra. I guess i had taken that off and put the stock back on it :rockon: It is a Steigy stage 3 port on blower. So basically what is done to the comp o as of now is

Steigy stage 3 port on blower and elbow RR 2.80 upper BF 4 piece idler set
JLT 4\" color matched CAI Fluidyne radiator LFP H/E Mac O/R Prochamber
Mangaflow catback SCT piggyback chip Fiore clutch cable adj.
and quad NGK TR6s gapped .035. i have more, i'm just puttin a few mods on here. Some not listed were h and r lowering springs, and brembo brakes. I still have more that i'm leaving out too

It was already tuned do to the other cobra so i just did i real quick dyno on my friends dyno. It made 545rwhp! I wasn't expecting it too make that much! So now i'm just waiting for my kb to come in. Some funny things happen when a few drunk guys try and put on a supercharger :burnout: We got it on there safely thanks to my dad and grandpa. If not who knows what would of happened lol. Oh and the Burnout At 12 will be a tradition that i will continue to do untill i die. It was so much fun to get friends around and just let em rip! Okay i gotta get back to my drinking :rockon: :beer:

Last edited:

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
Absolutley impossible with just a stage 3...

And an upper only at that.

I will come out and say it. From all of the posts that you have made, most of them do not make sense and are childish.
OP your posts seem random and unrelated... In post where you said you're getting a KB that was awhile back you already said you made 545rwhp, and you also said you magically found a stage 3 and dynod it and made 545rwhp?

Sorry if I sound rude, but does anybody else feel like this guy is trolling? :pop:

Last edited:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
keep drinking! swapping blowers and dyno pulls at 1am on new years day lol

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Lol some of you guys are funny as hell.. The guy already said he's drunk.. That mean typos can happen and such lol.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
^ Nothing else was mispelled except until, and all it had was an extra l? I'm sure he meant to put 545...

700hp04Mystic

Established Member
yeah it sounds like his posts are coming from every direction. you dont want to post bs on here there is to many people that will catch it and call you out. plus just tell the truth and people will like you the same.

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
And an upper only at that.

I will come out and say it. From all of the posts that you have made, most of them do not make sense and are childish.
OP your posts seem random and unrelated... In post where you said you're getting a KB that was awhile back you already said you made 545rwhp, and you also said you magically found a stage 3 and dynod it and made 545rwhp?

Sorry if I sound rude, but does anybody else feel like this guy is trolling? :pop:

Agreed :rollseyes

Jefe

Established Member
You guess you took off a Supercharger and forgot about it? I wish I could do that....

mrose75

Established Member
Huh? 545 off of a Stage III Steggy? Forgot about a blower and found it in your garage? Suspect indeed.... :dw:

03SVTsuperCobra

Established Member
And high boost. It might have read less that that, my cousin put down the dyno numbers on here. I honestly couldn't read, so i just had him put them down. He might have hit the wrong button. I'm guessing it was not that high. Who knows, like i said i just told him what to say. I'll check the data later when i go over there and i'll post what i really got.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
So basically what is done to the comp o as of now is

Steigy stage 3 port on blower and elbow RR 2.80 upper BF 4 piece idler set
JLT 4\" color matched CAI Fluidyne radiator LFP H/E Mac O/R Prochamber
Mangaflow catback SCT piggyback chip Fiore clutch cable adj.
and quad NGK TR6s gapped .035. i have more, i'm just puttin a few mods on here. Some not listed were h and r lowering springs, and brembo brakes. I still have more that i'm leaving out too

No lower, so a 2.8 is about 15lbs, not really considered high boost. And no where did you mention nitrous, Thats sort of a large mod to forget about, and no where in any recent post have you mentioned have nitrous on your current car. Did you install that last night while you where drunk?...I'm hoping your just hung over and not making any sense :nono:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread