My SHELBY got TOTALED

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
well guys it didn't last long 29 days to be exact.i was returning home after me and some friends went ride around, i was sitting at a redlight at a dead stop early this morning (1am) and a drunk lady hit me from behind at about 50-60 mph, she never even hit the brakes, the car spun around completely, i had only minor injury mostly being sore and tense a few scrapes from the steering wheel. i don't believe this i finally had the car i wanted, i waited over a year and a half for it, got a good deal at 2k over sticker and now the insurance doesn't know if they will beable to actually pay me what it would cost to get another with adm's still being as high as they are. i am so pissed off right now, i just put the rims on the car wed. and those are messed up too. the insurance says it has to be 75% of value to total it out, but i don't want this car anymore, it had 2100 miles on it, hadn't even made a payment yet, none of the doors will close, the roof is warped, the rearend is twisted, the hood is even shifted, and none of the body panels line up.

740190_65_full.jpg

740190_66_full.jpg

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Your insurance must not know anything bc that thing is totalled according to what you said.

Are you going to get another one?

You could always part that one out.

That really sucks t see a brand new car/kinda rare to be ruined already.

Bro, I would punish that drunk driver with a lawsuit. Plain and simple. I'm terribly sorry to hear about this considering what an awesome ride that was. I hope something reasonable could be done. You could have been killed and in this situation I would advocate a lawsuit. Glad you're ok and I hope you can get behind another Shelby soon my friend.
huglove.gif

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
that car is totalled. when they start adding up all the parts to replace it it will far exceed the msrp + adms. not to mention how unsafe the chasis will be after being hit at 50+ mph.

did you even see the car coming up on you at a fast pace? did she have insurance? what have they said. your insurance should not have to pay for it.

i hope everything works out, i believe you will get a new car though it may take a while. good luck.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I'm so sorry dude! Go after the drunk chick in court...and get another freakin Shelby! Make sure she's hurting when you're done

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
screw that... sue the bitch and buy a Ford GT... those rims would look good on a GT... sorru bout that man, been ther b4... good luck with everything..

_DC

Established Member
Make sure you get your back checked over by a doctor.

Seems like the car protected you very well. What was she driving?

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Bro, I would punish that drunk driver with a lawsuit. Plain and simple. I'm terribly sorry to hear about this considering what an awesome ride that was. I hope something reasonable could be done. You could have been killed and in this situation I would advocate a lawsuit. Glad you're ok and I hope you can get behind another Shelby soon my friend.
huglove.gif

exactly what he said!!!
glad you're ok but i would definately make them pay

adamb258

Established Member
man drunk drivers are my pet peeve! take her ass to court and buy you 2 new shelbys. just image if she would have got you at your door, could have been very very bad, so be thankful your still alive!

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
Man. I was just admiring your car the other day with the new wheels. Damn, sorry bro. Take her to the f***ing cleaners.

R1Lello

Established Member
:mj: Oh man, do I ever feel bad for you and really pissed. Sue the bit*h!!! You need to do a few things,
1) total all your bills up
2) find your invoice showing your $$ and 1.5 years of waiting
3) Print several others avail to show what it takes to replace this car with ADM
4) Sue her!!!
5) Go to the doc and get a report on file
6) Do NOT take back this car. Insist it is now theirs!!!!
7) Sue the bit*h !!!
8) Sue the bit*h !!!

AUSTINSCOBRA

Established Member
Thats ***ed up!!!
At least your okay, it couldve been worse. im sure you'll pickup another one...

Question... How did you manage to pick one up for $2k over?

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
03silversvt said:
you sure can get a new shelby buddy. Dont you realize how bad your neck hurts?

Getting a judgement is one thing. Collecting on it is a totally different story. This is truely a case for:

S helby's
A gainst
D runk
D rivers :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread