My Silverado 5.3 new setup

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
Heres a video of my truck idleing. This is a totally new setup and a similar setup went 11.3 spinning out of the hole. The truck still has stock heads and a stock truck intake. I bought the rims like that and i want to get them powdercoated silver like the OEM SS's. I still need the cladding kit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OePd55lRLlU"]YouTube - Cammed 5.3 Silverado 230/236[/ame]

Last edited:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
sounds sick! wheels look doo doo right now but should look much better silver like u said. personally i'd go all black with the wheels, tint it and dump the **** out of it!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That does sound mean!! My favorite muscle truck is the Lightning, but this one sure makes me take notice. Nice!

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
low 11's with my TNT F2 kit. Its full bolt ons like me with the same cam, same converter, same gears and 28 inch slicks. Heres a video of the fastest 5.3 down here. I believe its heads and cam on a 175 shot.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmdE87GHAA0"]YouTube - GHR???AGRESSIVE[/ame]

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
with a 5.3 :nono: :D,

nice truck man!

yea, i was going to say that. not without any FI, until i read his last post.

nice sound, its just your initial post was a little misleading. you're talking about a bolt on cammed truck and said similar setup went 11.3.. that raised flags for me.. you just forgot to mention the heads and a 175 shot of nitrous. thats could be over a 200hp difference

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
Im gonna go low 11's on a cam only setup with a 200 shot. That blue truck is another fast truck form down here but not the one im talking about. Thats a totally different setup from mine.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Sounds good! You boys sure build some fast Bowties down there. How do you get any traction at all on the street with the sidewall of those tires??

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Nice but you really can't try to hide a 200 shot and say your truck run's low 11 with bolt on's....

Users who are viewing this thread