My son's Pace Car is in Modified Mustangs

jimbo7200

I see slow cars..
Established Member
that is a nice car. i wish my room mate from college would fix his car like that. he has the same body style as your son's. tell him he has a nice ride there.

Azure Mach1

Established Member
You guys would be amazed how many people from our Mustang club brow beat us for swapping the engine. We no longer attend that clubs functions after I had one of those "It's my car and I'll do what I want with it" rampages.

FranticFocus05

Established Member
Awsome congrads to your son! and you of course as I am sure you planted the Ford seed!

So now honestly whos driving the car in that picture? Your son or do they have people from the mag drive it I have alwasy wondered? :shrug: I would hope they have the owners drive the cars.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Was this car at Reynolds this past weekend? I remember running a car that looked exactly like that!

Azure Mach1

Established Member
Hey Hydroshutter,

You raced his car. He was there and ran a best somewhere around 13.6 at around 102mph. I don't have the time slips but those are very close numbers.

He did beat an 03 Cobra that day. The driver of the Cobra was hack behind the wheel as the Pace Car should never have won.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
Azure Mach1 said:
You guys would be amazed how many people from our Mustang club brow beat us for swapping the engine. We no longer attend that clubs functions after I had one of those "It's my car and I'll do what I want with it" rampages.

i was gonna say something, but after reading this post-you're right. and very well done. good looking car man.

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Congrats! Who was the photographer? When mine was in MM, Jerry Heasley did the photoshoot and he is a master of his profession.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
for shits and grins.

000_0022.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread