My son's Pace Car is in Modified Mustangs

Azure Mach1

Established Member
Jdaniel, I don't know who the photographer was. I wasn't there during the photo shoot. Al I can tell is he is from Detroit and my son said he didn't like Mustangs but prefered imports. He takes pictures of Mustangs because it pays the bills. At least he is honest and I can live with that.

Modmaniac, the seats look nice but are not very comfy. The padding is thin and firm. Ok for a young man but a bit rough for those with a little grey.

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
I remember when they came out....My friends dad bought one with the 302 and
automatic....It was roughly the start of the 5.0 Fox body mustang craze!!!! I love
your car....Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
He didn't beat me :)

I only raced him once though... he got out of the hole pretty good. I wish I would've known, I would've said hey or something.

PACETTR

Established Member
Azure Mach1 said:
You guys would be amazed how many people from our Mustang club brow beat us for swapping the engine. We no longer attend that clubs functions after I had one of those "It's my car and I'll do what I want with it" rampages.

:bowdown: Old thread, but dayum!!! I have a 302/4sp pace car that I plan to restore. It will be alot less original than yours; I'd hate to see what your club thinks about a tt/6-sp/irs equipped 79...:kaboom:

This makes me want to go wrench on mine right now...if I could only get the 89 finished up...too many Stangs, not enough time/money. :(

slowgtnky

they're just baby cams...
Established Member
thats awesome man...i remember reading about that car...its awesome looking...I think the same guy who shot my car for the magazine shot your sons...tracy stocker....mine is coming up prolly around may or so in that magazine

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
Azure Mach1 said:
You guys would be amazed how many people from our Mustang club brow beat us for swapping the engine. We no longer attend that clubs functions after I had one of those "It's my car and I'll do what I want with it" rampages.

Im from foureyedpride.com and was about to say you took the 2.3t out for an 8....:loser:
i guess it was originally a 2.3, right?

anyway nice ride even if its not original, and congrats to your son on makin it in a mag, and you can go show it off to all the people who beat you for swappin the engine

Users who are viewing this thread