My stock dyno pull

SVT RICK

Established Member
So I ran mine on the dyno at MW..599.21hp and 604tq with 91 temp and 57 humidity.Better than I thought with weather..Mods are coming next..Goal is 700hp. Also I would like to say how nice it was to talk to the guys at SVT performance tent even though I didn't win the kids Raptor with all the sigs from SVT engineers, thank you for starting your foundation for kids..And to the guys at Lethal Performance tent thank you for all your input and suggestions on getting more power..Can't wait to be there next year..

BIRDDOC

Established Member
What Mods are on your list? We have similar aspirations...700+WHP. I'm considering nitrous now which I never thought I would.

Van@RevanRacing

What Mods are on your list? We have similar aspirations...700+WHP. I'm considering nitrous now which I never thought I would.

BIRDDOC

You can get to 700+ RWHP with a Cold Air Intake, Throttle Body, Tune and Tuner and a Lower Overdrive crank Pulley and still be on 93 octane. Will make about 725 at the wheel and NO SPRAY!

Van@RevanRacing

So I ran mine on the dyno at MW..599.21hp and 604tq with 91 temp and 57 humidity.Better than I thought with weather..Mods are coming next..Goal is 700hp. Also I would like to say how nice it was to talk to the guys at SVT performance tent even though I didn't win the kids Raptor with all the sigs from SVT engineers, thank you for starting your foundation for kids..And to the guys at Lethal Performance tent thank you for all your input and suggestions on getting more power..Can't wait to be there next year..

Nice numbers!

venom62

Established Member
What throttle body is suggested/required?

BIRDDOC

You can get to 700+ RWHP with a Cold Air Intake, Throttle Body, Tune and Tuner and a Lower Overdrive crank Pulley and still be on 93 octane. Will make about 725 at the wheel and NO SPRAY!

Van,
Pardon my ignorance, but what throttle body (size,FRPP etc) is required as part of the 700rwhp mods?

Thanks,
Greg

Zeroescence

Established Member
Van,
Pardon my ignorance, but what throttle body (size,FRPP etc) is required as part of the 700rwhp mods?

Thanks,
Greg

Not to speak for Van, but you have the choice between the FRPP 65mm Cobra jet dual blade TB, or the FRPP super cobra jet monoblade TB. Most have stated you make a few more ponies with the Monoblade and street ability with a Lund tune is the same as stock.

Hope this helps.

BIRDDOC

Established Member
BIRDDOC

Thank's for the reply Van!

Once I have confirmation my car is built, 1 week to go:)), the ordering of aftermaket parts (CAI/TB/Tune/OD Pulley/X-pipe/DR's) will start. I want to go with the 15% OD pulley. Will you guys have something soon so us Track Pack Shelby's can get everything to work together? I'd rather go with the 15% over the 10% if possible.

Blown10thCobra

Established Member
Looking good Rick, about what I expected for a stock one in our area. That's the beauty of these cars, you can make 700 without even breaking a sweat.

95SC

Banned
Damn these cars are making sick power stock :rockon:

Are you running an underdrive alternator pulley?
S.

Alt pulley is not needed for GT500, blower belt runs A/C instead of alternator like 03-04 Cobra

Cam

n/a
Established Member
Nice numbers! I watched a stock 2011 GT 5.0 M6 put down a whopping 309 rwhp on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread