My Stuff..Lots of pics...

OneBadZ06

Established Member
Hey guys,

I am new to this forum. I joined because I plan on adding a Raptor to my stable. I loved it the first time I saw/read about it. Anyway, looking forward to making regular posts here. No stangs presently in my garage, but had in the past. Since I know all real gear heads love a sweet ride as much as any other gear heads I figured I would share mine. I saw a fair amount of posts with Pups, so I included those too..

Enjoy :beer:

08 Blown Corvette Z06
08 Stage 2 Sti (DD)
06 TBSS (Wifes DD)
00 Wrangler (Selling for Raptor)
and
Moose and Riley

ArR2.jpg

mike2.jpg

ArR11.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

013-1.jpg

AtBb2.jpg

SS052.jpg

cars004.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

autotrix

Established Member
Welcome to the board!

That z06 is very nice looking, I especially like your selection of wheels on her!
and how did you get those dogs to hold still so perfectly?!?! The Rots I know are extremely hyper!

SilvGT

Established Member
those are some badass rides!! love the rotties to, I have a 6 mos. old myself. Have to say he's the best dog i've had the pleasure of owning so far. Welcome and thanks for sharing. Look forward to more pics. and hopefully some videos of your cars :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Mike, welcome to the forum. Awesome cars there. Love the blown Z06. Nice job with it. I really like those wheels. :beer: :rockon:

OneBadZ06

Established Member
Thanks for the warm Welcome guys!!! :banana:

Yes, the Z is a badass ride. She dynoed at 565 rwhp on only 5 psi. That translates to 650 at the fly which is enough for the street and safe on the engine. Here a vid of it on the Dyno. Its hard to discribe the sound standing 10 feet away, Borla exhaust, 150 MPH..instant woodie!

Thanks for the welcome from Moose and Riley too. They are brother and sister and are 18 months. I love em alot. I am huge dog person. I also noticed a few gun threads so here's some more pics plus vid of dyno. Something for everyone. :)

Thanks again for the comments and welcome. :rockon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMzmOOpNSss"]YouTube- Z going on dyno[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf339fe_82c"]YouTube- The Dyno run[/ame]

26cei1.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

101_0017.jpg

008-1.jpg

01svtL

Established Member
Nice. Now you just need to post pics of your hot wife/gf in that thread, and you'll be all caught up!

Users who are viewing this thread