My thought on griggs vs agent47

racer

Established Member
Screw you guys. At least you have cars that run.

Richard, can you find a spot for my new " battery warmer"

MantisManBHP

Established Member

Richard, can you find a spot for my new " battery warmer"

LOL! leave it to you Declan to find that thing. I am sure we will have plenty of room for it!!!
I have a customer who has his windshield washer system plumbed into his console, the line is coiled and hidden inside the panel with about a half inch exposed. Pull out the line, hit the wipers and Bourbon dispenses...... And who would have guessed, he's Irish.

racebronco2

Established Member
Forgot to update, I went to the nasa nationals in mid ohio and the agent 47 cars did not do well. They both finished in the top ten, i think this was the first time they had been to this track. Not sure if a mm or griggs car won.

BlackStripes

Established Member
Forgot to update, I went to the nasa nationals in mid ohio and the agent 47 cars did not do well. They both finished in the top ten, i think this was the first time they had been to this track. Not sure if a mm or griggs car won.

Wait... i thought that they blew their engine... :dw:

The Steeda car won AI rigt? And the old cool 65 won AIX which probably had some custom suspension....besides a big engine with turbos!! :rockon:

racebronco2

Established Member
Wait... i thought that they blew their engine... :dw:

The Steeda car won AI rigt? And the old cool 65 won AIX which probably had some custom suspension....besides a big engine with turbos!! :rockon:

I don't know who won aix. The agent 47 car did blow their engine but it was running in ai along with 2 other agent 47 sponsored cars. I know the 65 won ai and my hats off to him, whom would of thought he had a chance to win, i am only basing this from when i saw him in grid. He must have a really trick set-up. :beer:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member

Well dont feel bad, Im right there with you. The frustration of not getting the car together this summer is really sinking in now that the track season is 99% over here. :nonono: I hate not being able to get on track, makes me think I took a step in the wrong direction with this race car.:kaboom:

racer

Established Member
Well dont feel bad, Im right there with you. The frustration of not getting the car together this summer is really sinking in now that the track season is 99% over here. :nonono: I hate not being able to get on track, makes me think I took a step in the wrong direction with this race car.:kaboom:

Ah,dont feel bad. Thats just how it goes sometimes.

Look to next year, with some luck (and a little cash) we should be missing apex's on a regular bases by April :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread