My Valentine's Day gift...from an 18 Wheeler

SemperFiMarine2

Established Member
Well, today was just a normal day like any other...until tonight at work. A coworker (who luckily was on his lunch break in his car) came running and screaming at me to go out to the parking lot. Yelling that they were turning my car sideways and ****ing it all up! So i sprinted out there and came out to this.

I WAS parked straight, literally right next to the curb. Not anymore.
IMG_5058_zpsa5f43a61.jpg

IMG_5056_zps431a06bf.jpg

IMG_5057_zps52940cd9.jpg

IMG_5063_zps50bc1324.jpg

My dad came with the Explorer, so we tore the bumper off and drove home like this
IMG_5073_zpse83dbe19.jpg

This was yesterday. I just washed and cleaned it! :(
IMG_5052_zps3032262d.jpg

Tomorrow will be a hassle of phone calls with the insurance companies.

Hope you all had a better valentines day than I did! I seriously have some shitty luck!

coposrv

Established Member
That sucks man. My office / shop is a in an industrial park with 18 wheelers coming and going all the time. We have some one side swipe my boss's winter beater and take off. Good thing you caught it in time.

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
Sucks bro, Stay Frosty! Semper Fi.......

Could be worse, a LVS "Dragon Wagon" could have smashed your car.... 7th Motors (Camp Pendleton) was infamous for running over cars on base......

Last edited:

TClark22

Established Member
BURN THEM WITH FIRE!!!

I hope you get it all patched up! I would die if i came out to see my ST or stang like that!

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Please tell me that semi driver stayed around to own up to his **** up. Sorry it had to be anyone's car to get caught like this, much less your's.

His CDL is going to take a hit for this.

SemperFiMarine2

Established Member
Damn man hate to see that, good thing your friend saw it.

Damn.. Not as bad as the mustang but still.

Damn man.. :( hope the insurance people aren't dicks about this.

Sorry about the luck man.

Good thing someone saw it so it doesn't go against your insurance.

Thats ****ed up dude... Good thing you caught them, get that ride fixed up
Thanks guys! I'm hoping for a speedy repair!
Did you get the info on the vehicle and driver that hit yours?

Didn't see any pictures of the other vehicle.
Yeah, I sprinted out to him quick enough to catch him before he left. He said he didn't feel or see it happen so he had no clue. I was very lucky for my coworker to have seen it happen.
It won't be that bad. I just went through a claim with my insurance it it was FAR better/easier than expected.
Fingers crossed!
That sucks.

That sucks man. My office / shop is a in an industrial park with 18 wheelers coming and going all the time. We have some one side swipe my boss's winter beater and take off. Good thing you caught it in time.

Sucks bro, Stay Frosty! Semper Fi.......

Could be worse, a LVS "Dragon Wagon" could have smashed your car.... 7th Motors (Camp Pendleton) was infamous for running over cars on base......

Damn that sucks!
It does suck, but I'm glad I had a coworker who saw it and I was quick enough to stop them from leaving. It would have been 10x worse had I just walked out to my car and seen it like that with no explanation.
BURN THEM WITH FIRE!!!

I hope you get it all patched up! I would die if i came out to see my ST or stang like that!
I'm hoping too! How you liking the ST so far?
that SUUUUCKS....that car is so awesome otherwise.
Thanks man, means a lot!
Damn that sucks man, hopefully you get it fixed without any issues

damn that sucks
Thanks guys!
Please tell me that semi driver stayed around to own up to his **** up. Sorry it had to be anyone's car to get caught like this, much less your's.

His CDL is going to take a hit for this.
Yeah, luckily I ran out to him quick enough before he left! Got all his information.

Users who are viewing this thread