My Whipple Cobra dyno

forcefedcobra

Established Member
nice vid kel. the whipple does sound much louder with the hood open. I cant wait to get my motor all done and see what that thing sounds like on more boost with some race gas. Mine just wont be very quiet on the exhaust side anymore since some kooks LT's and offroad x will be going in with the new motor. LOL!

NERDKILLER

Established Member
Sounds awesome Kelly can't wait to get mine.We will have to get togeather soon for a cruise.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
nice vid kel. the whipple does sound much louder with the hood open. I cant wait to get my motor all done and see what that thing sounds like on more boost with some race gas. Mine just wont be very quiet on the exhaust side anymore since some kooks LT's and offroad x will be going in with the new motor. LOL!

Yeah, hey you got any more parts you wanna sell me? LOL

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Yeah, hey you got any more parts you wanna sell me? LOL

LOL! I'll have quite a few parts to sell once everything gets redone but not any you will want to have. I think the only thing you want is my lower setup and I'm not selling that unless they start selling 93 octane somewhere in town.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
LOL! I'll have quite a few parts to sell once everything gets redone but not any you will want to have. I think the only thing you want is my lower setup and I'm not selling that unless they start selling 93 octane somewhere in town.

thanks.

I have a brand new 4lb lower but I probably should sell it as I spent all my allowance on the Whipple and tune.:dw:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
thanks.

I have a brand new 4lb lower but I probably should sell it as I spent all my allowance on the Whipple and tune.:dw:

I do have a pprv delete kit that I wont be using since I got the lethal/fore full fuel setup. Only problem is a friend already snatched it out of my garage with promises to pay for it later. If he doesnt come through I'll send it your way.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
I do have a pprv delete kit that I wont be using since I got the lethal/fore full fuel setup. Only problem is a friend already snatched it out of my garage with promises to pay for it later. If he doesnt come through I'll send it your way.

Yeah, sounds good. Let me know.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
you know my whipple isnt quiet either. im running 19 lbs and sounds about like that.
i love it!

Users who are viewing this thread