Mymystic needs some sound

MYMYSTIC

NOWYOUSEEME
Established Member
I am puttering around in a 96 Mystic Cobra. She is bone stock other thn Flows. She has an ok sounds but I want her to wake up the neighbors!!!! I was a really mean sound if possible. What kind of header xpipe combo might be good for me?

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
If you want mean but not the best sound go for any off road X pipe with a SLP LM1 catback. That's ridiculously mean and loud. I wouldn't do it though!

mrxr250rider

Established Member
i hate my stock exhaust. personally im going with a custom highflow cat bbk h pipe and custom stainless borla xr1 catback.

highflow cats will keep me legal and not insanely loud

xr1's are loud race mufflers that sound amazing when on the throttle.

im excited for the new exhaust. my pacific green had o/r bbk h and flowmaster catback. loud and badass mustang flowmaster sound. your best bet is to watch vids on youtube

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
I ordered a magnaflow catless x pipe thanks to the guidance of the forum members, much appreciated. Gets here tomorrow. Install on saturday in my driveway!

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
I've got BBK catted x-pipe with the Borla XR-1 catback (discontinued) and it sounds amazing but damn it's loud. Not SLP loud but pretty loud. My neighbors hate me. Hehehe...

Users who are viewing this thread