Myrtle Beach Mustang Week 05

snkchmr 1

Thanks for the support
Im guessing the 05 event will be a lot larger I know a lot of people spent out going to the 40th.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I have high plans to go to it in 05, barring anything out of the ordinary.

Phreakfree

Spitz Venom
Established Member
I guess I'll be there

I guess I'll be there considering I now live in myrtle beach.. whoo hoo.. see ya guys when you get here!

01svtruck

Established Member
i love mustang week. i have been the last two years,and me and my buddies always have a blast. there have been really good turn outs. a lot of nice cars. we will definately be there.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I just wanted to say that I appreciate everything that you and the rest of the mustangweek staff do. Thanks, Bill. :beer:

Thanks,

Jeff

89lxfoxbody

20 second club
Established Member
Xsnkchmr said:
Thanks for the support
Im guessing the 05 event will be a lot larger I know a lot of people spent out going to the 40th.

I'm planning on going next year, I guess I was one who spent out on going to the 40th but it was deffinately worth it.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I had a great time at mustangweek this year and plan on attending in '05, I'm sure I can convince some members of the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association to go as a group.

Cobrahandler

Established Member
Getting Mustang fans to come down to the beach and be part of the fun is how MustangWeek was formed.

Although we only have 4 events on the schdule right now, we do want to pick up more as growth warrants. :burnout:

Last year, the South Carolina SVTOA held an autocross at the Waccamaw Pottery Outlet on Friday morning. Although not a formal function of MustangWeek, it sprang from there. That's the kind of thing we would like to see happen as MustangWeek continues to grow each year.

We really hope you can get lots of your Mustang friends to join in. :pepper:

Sniperfox

Kopfjaeger
Established Member
We had a good time this past event and look forward to next year. Print more T-shirts and need more vendors. :beer:

sniperfoxsig2.jpg

Cobrahandler

Established Member
You can definitely count on T-shirts again. We're already working on the design for MustangWeek'05. :idea:

We're trying to draw more vendors as well.

As is typical of everything in Myrtle Beach, we have to have permits, pay vendor's fees, insurance coverage, etc. by the boat load just to pull this off. We actually decide where/when to do things to accomodate our vendors as much as we can afford. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread