Myrtle Beach Mustang Week 05

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
JebTonkin said:
Hey guys I was wondering what you guys do when your car gets dirty because I am a freak about keeping my car clean. Oh and yeah if any of you guys see my me come talk to me. You'll see me, red with black bullits.
I usually find a good car wash and wash it to the best of my ability

do you have anything other than a red car with black bullits to look for?? I am sure there will be a few red cars with black bullits.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
JebTonkin said:
Hey guys I was wondering what you guys do when your car gets dirty because I am a freak about keeping my car clean. Oh and yeah if any of you guys see my me come talk to me. You'll see me, red with black bullits.

I am bringing a trunk load of stuff to clean my car. There will be places to wash your car there..but, I usually scrub it good then dry, then quick detail then wax..so, it'll take me awhile!

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
VenomousSVT said:
I usually find a good car wash and wash it to the best of my ability

do you have anything other than a red car with black bullits to look for?? I am sure there will be a few red cars with black bullits.
Well I have an SVTOA sticker in the bttom corner of my windshield and a West Virginia pate :shrug: . And I was thinking about bringing soap and abucket and using one of those car wash bays.

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
For those of you staying at the Holiday Sands South, they have a car wash area. I will probably hit that at least once during the week. The motel I'm at is only a mile or so down the road from a decent-sized car wash. I'll bring my bucket, suds and wash mit and do my best there most of the time. I just hate using pressurized water cleaning my car....

It's getting closer by the minute!!!!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
GeoSnake said:
For those of you staying at the Holiday Sands South, they have a car wash area. I will probably hit that at least once during the week. The motel I'm at is only a mile or so down the road from a decent-sized car wash. I'll bring my bucket, suds and wash mit and do my best there most of the time. I just hate using pressurized water cleaning my car....

It's getting closer by the minute!!!!

THAT IS DAMN GOOD NEWS! I will have all my car stuff..well except a PC..wish I had one!

Look forward to seeing everyone..I'll be in the 04 yellow cobra vert with Maryland plates!

01SlobraVert

Girlie Poster!
Established Member
I know I am so excited about Mustang week! I've been the past 2 years, but only in my V6. This is the 1st year going down there with my cobra. :rockon:

The only problem is my car started running crappy on Tuesday and as soon as I went 1/2 mile down the road I could tell it wasn't firing on all cylinders for whatever reason. Got it back to a friend's house and figured out the coil pack went out in the 4th cylinder. Badass-especially it happening only 9 days before leaving for Mustang week and with me not having much $$. I'm working on getting the part from the Ford dealership my friend works at so hopefully I'll be the one down there in the 01 silver cobra convertible with chrome 04 cobra wheels. Come say hi to me! If not, I'll pretty much be the only down there in a V6...

01SlobraVert

Girlie Poster!
Established Member
Yes my car is fixed! I had to leave it at a friends house and didn't get a chance to run by there last night. I called today and they said they'd went ahead and put the coil pack in. It's running smoothly so far! :banana:

When is everybody heading down? We are going to Rockingham first on Thursday, then to Myrtle afterwards. We have 7 cobras going down together, but possibly 6 (one I'm not sure when he's leaving).

And oh yeah-I bring pretty much EVERYTHING I have to clean my car with. I make sure to have room in the trunk for that.

Last edited:

01svtruck

Established Member
damn i wish i was already down there. we will be leaving early thursday morning. i cant wait. im trying to decide if iam going to drive my car or just ride with a buddy. i know once i get down there ill be dieing to have my car down there. i have it up for sale and dont really want to put the miles on it or risk scratching it. oh well i guess i will figure it out. me and three other buddies are stating at the quality inn and suites. i know we will have a 94 red gt vert down there and possibly my redfire 04. any of yall want to meet up at night and do a little partying and going out let me know. i cant wait!!

01SlobraVert

Girlie Poster!
Established Member
Sniperfox said:
Anyone going down on wednesday from the triad area? We are leaving in the morning.

I am from the Triad area, but we are going down Thursday at lunch straight to Rockingham. Anyone from here going then?

89lxfoxbody

20 second club
Established Member
01SlobraVert said:
I am from the Triad area, but we are going down Thursday at lunch straight to Rockingham. Anyone from here going then?
I'll be leaving here to rockingham between 1-2pm. Then heading to Myrtle beach from the rock.

01svtruck

Established Member
we should be hitting i-20 around 7:30 in the morning. we will probably stop in augusta to eat and then get on down to the beach. one more day of work and then the party begins.

01SlobraVert

Girlie Poster!
Established Member
89lxfoxbody said:
I'll be leaving here to rockingham between 1-2pm. Then heading to Myrtle beach from the rock.

That's about what time we are leaving ( I think ). Who ever knows with us. We'll have 6 or 7 cobras with us so if you want to ride down there with us let me know. We're heading to the Rock also then Myrtle. I'll be the one in the 01 silver cobra vert. Hope to see ya there!

89lxfoxbody

20 second club
Established Member
01SlobraVert said:
That's about what time we are leaving ( I think ). Who ever knows with us. We'll have 6 or 7 cobras with us so if you want to ride down there with us let me know. We're heading to the Rock also then Myrtle. I'll be the one in the 01 silver cobra vert. Hope to see ya there!
umm did I end up cruising to Myrtle beach with yall? I know I cruised along with 6 other cobra's and a camaro z-28 and my buddy was in a nissan frontier. Fun times...had a blast!

01SlobraVert

Girlie Poster!
Established Member
89lxfoxbody said:
umm did I end up cruising to Myrtle beach with yall? I know I cruised along with 6 other cobra's and a camaro z-28 and my buddy was in a nissan frontier. Fun times...had a blast!

yup, that was fun (except for the rain of course... :nonono: )
I was the one who had the silver cobra. Jared drove most of the way though b/c I was really tired.

Users who are viewing this thread