Myrtle Beach Mustang Week 05

kcast

LEO
Established Member
stay at the hampton at broadway, closer to the resturaunts and shopping...just my two cents

MyLEEN00

Established Member
Im not sure when everyone is leaveing, but we do need to get together have have a huge linerolling through there

Phreakfree

Spitz Venom
Established Member
We all need to meet up somewhere like the myrtle square mall on friday or saturday night for a big cruise down the strip. The guys over at mustangweek.com (forums at the corral) are all trying to make plans.

kcast

LEO
Established Member
be careful on the strip, i work for the myrtle beach PD and they dont play around down there, just be mindful of us....;)

Phreakfree

Spitz Venom
Established Member
kcast said:
be careful on the strip, i work for the myrtle beach PD and they dont play around down there, just be mindful of us....;)

Ohh I know it... Plus the no "cruising" law
But give us all some credit.. we're not ricers.

kcast

LEO
Established Member
yeh, we dont mind you guys coming down, most of you all are well behaved, but just to let you know.....there is about 12 stangs in our back parking lot, WE LOVE THEM>>>>

Phreakfree

Spitz Venom
Established Member
SHAKER3 said:
What's with the "cruise Law" we don't have anything like that down here.

Cruise law is in palce for traffic reasons I guess, years back people would cruise up and down the strip all night long nad was jsut a huge traffic jam, basically shut down the strip with so many cars, so they keep traffic moving now and you can't cruise down the strip more than once or twice or they'll give you a ticket and they really do take it seriously. But wit hthe amount of cars we're looking at, once or twice down the strip will be plenty.

Phreakfree

Spitz Venom
Established Member
kcast said:
yeh, we dont mind you guys coming down, most of you all are well behaved, but just to let you know.....there is about 12 stangs in our back parking lot, WE LOVE THEM>>>>

back lot, what do you got a shop down here?

SHAKER3

Established Member
Ok,thanks..the local PD has tried that a couple of times during Mardi Gras and a few other events but the sheer volume of traffic for that stuff just makes it almost impossible to do.

bones90gt

Just 2 "Bone Stockers"
Established Member
kcast said:
Any way to talk to the head guys and maybe give us a ONE TIME shot down the strip??!!?? I mean have MBPD block all the cross traffic, and let us start at each end of the strip make one pass for great video coverage and photo opps. Then open it back up??????

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I am planing on heading down for the week. I just don't know what I want to take. I know it's Mustang Week, but I sure love my Lightning also. Heck if I had a hauler I could pull the Cobra with the Lightning,if I did that i'd have to get a bank loan just to pay for the gas! :-D How many guys are taking there Lightnings? I have a month or so to figure it out. SEE YA AT THE BEACH!! :beer: :banana:

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
How many guys are going down from W.V? I wouldn't mind setting up a time and place so we all could have a SVT convoy heading to Myrtle Beach! :beer:

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
Lightning LA said:
How many guys are going down from W.V? I wouldn't mind setting up a time and place so we all could have a SVT convoy heading to Myrtle Beach! :beer:

I am going from WV.

Users who are viewing this thread