Mystic Dreamin' *Dialup will never make it*

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Washed him up with Mr. Clean Auto Dry, and took a few pics.

And since I'm a pic whore, I just gotta post 'em. :p

dream6.jpg

dream5.jpg

dream4.jpg

dream3.jpg

dream2.jpg

dream1.jpg

dream7.jpg

dream8.jpg

dream12.jpg

dream11.jpg

dream10.jpg

dream9.jpg

dream13.jpg

glam1.jpg

glam2.jpg

glam3.jpg

glam4.jpg

glam5.jpg

:rockon: This car gives me chub.

Last edited:

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
yea, its just stupid how they match the exterior of the car from every angle. What was Ford thinking?!

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
BTW, do you like the mr clean thing? I remember seeing some post where people wished they didn't buy the thing.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Yea, the Mr. Clean Autodry rocks. Just gotta polish and wax the car after you finish, is all. I'm too lazy to do that today. I'm gonna sit on my ass and drink lemonade while I gaze lovingly at my car instead. I'll polish and wax it another day.

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
nice car you slut! ;)

I just walked in from a quick bang of the ol mystichrome. Weather is starting to look good.

I just love beating the piss out of it!

nuxx

Established Member
Why did you waste your money on a paint job? You should have spent it on power mods!!!

(btw : my new blower just got finished going on!!!)

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
I'm not sure why I wasted so much money on something so ugly. I must have lost my mind. :nono:

03SnakeBlack

That is one of the most cleanest, shiniest cars I've seen. I wish I could keep mine that shiny. Great Job :thumbsup: .

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
weird thing is, I've never even waxed it yet. All I've ever done to it is wash it with Mr. Clean Autodry. I have bottles of Clearkote Vanilla Moose Polish, and Carnauba Moose Wax, but I haven't put them on there yet. That's just the factory finish. My salesman was a nazi about not letting anyone at the dealership mess with the finish as they were cleaning it up for delivery. He went and bought a NEW cotton mitt for the detailers to use to wash it by hand, and would not let them use anything but car wash soap and that mitt. That seems to have preserved the factory finish for me (orange peel and all).

I'm guessing it will look ridiculously reflective and wet once I get the Clearkote stuff on there. Just haven't had time since I got the stuff 2 weeks ago. Maybe this weekend I'll get a few hours.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
yea, quite the airbrush artist, eh? Some people like flames. I like drain pipes.

Last edited:

fubu795

Banned
God damn man, your car is so sick looking, makes me wanna go trade my silver 03 for the mystic coupe at the dealership up the street from me, hmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread