Mystic Dreamin' *Dialup will never make it*

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Awesome pics!!!!! MAN you have the light and angle thing .....DOWN!!!:bowdown:
I bought the Mr clean last night have not tried it yet.... looking forward to less drying for sure!!
Jimmy:thumbsup:

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by BlackSnakeSVT
That is one of the most cleanest, shiniest cars I've seen. I wish I could keep mine that shiny. Great Job :thumbsup: .

what he said, that is seriously the cleanest car I have ever seen hands down! :thumbsup:

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
i'm going to say this again, i have dial up and downloaded all those pictures in about 30 seconds... why does everyone keep saying "dial up stay away!" pictures are nothing to download.
sorry just a rant.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
wow...you must have better dial-up than I ever had. Mine would have taken 30 minutes to download that.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Sorry, that would be quite a drive for me from Denver, but thanks for the invite!

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Nice pics and nice cobra. Id like to see that color in person...where at in denver are you? Im up here in Boulder. We should get together sometime. You know Scott (Sambandit)? His car is badass too...met him a couple weeks ago.

Tucker

I said it before and I must say it again. YOU are AWSOME with the camera. That thing looks great. the colors it throws are great.

Someone said they like the 96 color better. :bash: Dahhh
This is the best factory color change paint out there. The 96 was differant but who likes dark brown/copper/ dark green/ Blahh.

Thank you soo much for your sig! Any help is great. It looks great!:beer:

Last edited:

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
I hear ya, fr03cobra! I am so glad that I didn't jump on an
'03 when they came out. A couple of my friends were digging at me to get one, but I just wasn't quite sold, as badass as these cars were. Then I heard about a new Mystic in '04, and that was all it took. I signed on the dotted line. LOL.

If I had gotten a Sonic Blue '03, I'd still be driving it, and wouldn't have been able to swing trading for an '04 so soon. Depreciation is a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread