Mystic Dreamin' *Dialup will never make it*

nuxx

Established Member
Originally posted by AtomHeart
WOW!!! Now there are some badass interior shots! You rule, nuxx!

Heh, thanks. It's more about the quality of the digital camera, than the quality of the photographer... :bash:

I've had my camera for... oh about a month now, and I went looking at full digital SLRs today. Probably going to pull the trigger on one of those. I'm done modding the car with the 90+ degree weather, so I have to blow my money elsewhere right? :lol:
-Peter

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Well...Take my word for it...Canon makes a damn fine professional filmless camera.

Canon get's my endorsement all the way.

nuxx

Established Member
Well...Take my word for it...Canon makes a damn fine professional filmless camera.

Canon get's my endorsement all the way.

Yeah funny enough, I'm looking at the Canon Digital Rebel SLR :bowdown:

My Fuji S7000 will become my "point and shoot" camera.
-Peter

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
You guys are Killing me.............. I want my car back!!!
P5260091.gif

Almost done!!!!!

hope to have it back by week end..... Paint looks great!!!

Jimmy:thumbsup:

Mugger

Don't beat 'em, MUG 'em!
Established Member
NICE!!! I was trying(note the word "trying") to talk my wife into a mystichrome coupe....LOL maybe these pics will help!

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
You mean you're trying to get a second cobra for your wife's car? Or do you mean you want to talk her into you trading your black one on a mystic?

Graves

Established Member
Amazing.

I was at a dealer here in St.Louis and they had about 10 2004 Cobras, and 3 or 4 of them were Mystics. I took a few pictures, then hooked the cam to my TV to take a look at them, but I guess it's the TV because the car looks like it's only one color, but on the LCD on the camera it looks different colors.
I dunno..I'll just have to wait until I get them onto the computer. Then maybe I'll post a couple.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
yea, it takes a pretty delicate eye for color in both the camera and the viewing device to get the color change to show up. If you're seeing them in the LCD, then they are probably fine.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
weird thing is, I've never even waxed it yet. All I've ever done to it is wash it with Mr. Clean Autodry. I have bottles of Clearkote Vanilla Moose Polish, and Carnauba Moose Wax, but I haven't put them on there yet.

I think there's some sort of wax in the Mr. Clean Autodry because I noticed the water beading up like it once did, after using the product.

Your paint is beautiful BTW. :thumbsup:

svtxchinoy

Established Member
WOW, that is a damn clean and shiney mystic. I wanna try that Mr. Clean stuff too. Seems to work for most people. I usually just use the leaf blower to dry the car out in a hurry and then go over it with a shami for the left overs.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
That's about the shiniest car I've ever seen. Now you need to Tire Foam and Shine the tires. Also what I do is spray some tire shine on the plastic parts like what is on the bottom of the front bumper and side view mirrors. That makes them look like they are wet.

Users who are viewing this thread